+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new haircut please

anachronistic Guest

new haircut please

it's been about a month.. i thought the hairstyle i got is okay, but there are a lot of things i do not like about it:

• bangs are always poking my eyeballs
    • i don't like to spend more than 10 minutes fiddling with my hair in the morning
    • my hair has a mind of its own; i have a colic on the right side of my bangs
    • i don't want to have to get a freakin' haircut every month.

i've had the mohawk, i've had a bowlcut, i've been supershort, and i have had hair down to my shoulders. i've had quite a few haircuts in my days. now, i just want something that looks good that i wouldn't have to fiddle with much.

please help, ladies. need some suggestions and shit. i have several pictures to share with you (you're going to laugh ) so please, when you're done laughing at my goofy pictures, post some advice.

please disregard the little toys all over the place, it's our bathroom and those are my sisters bath toys. also, please enjoy our shitty polkadotted wallpaper. yes, it's a pink floyd shirt, and i love them.

thanks!

this is similar to what i look like in the morning. i have a little stubble going on, my hair is messed up, usually sticking striaght up in some parts.

you might call this next one cheezy, but this is how my smile is when i laugh, or i am talking to a cute girl... okay well it isn't THAT bad, but you got the idea.

oh my god. i really didn't want to post this one. it looks like i have a bad case of turkey neck, and my hair looks like a gay guy's toupee.

this is my impression of a retard. i can do several impressions very well. this is one of them. note: seriously, it's just an impression.

hahaha, this is what i would look like if i were constipated or something...

and this masterpiece... is how i would look if a little girl kicked me in the jewels for some odd reason.

hahaha, i look like i am pondering in this next one. i look like a computer dork in this one! this is partly what i look like at work... except without the part down the middle.

heh, i sorta look like that dude from pulp fiction here.

SHH! this is a ****ing library!

[continued to next post]

anachronistic Guest
    this is kinda what i'd look like if someone caught me with a camera off guard.

last but not least, this is what i would look like if something jacked up happened. it's my what the ****ing hell? face.

hopefuly you have seen some good angles and can tell me to get a good haircut or prescribe some kind of medicine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    • bangs are always poking my eyeballs
    Uh cut it it then or move it aside.

• i don't like to spend more than 10 minutes fiddling with my hair in the morning
    I don't spend any time on my hair when I get up. The only thing I will do to it, is flatten it, if I been in the car, other than that I leave it alone.

• my hair has a mind of its own; i have a colic on the right side of my bangs
    So does mine, but then again I used shampoo that works for my hair, you should do the same. You may be surprise what the right shampoo can do for your hair.

• i don't want to have to get a freakin' haircut every month.
    My hair is almost as long as yours and the last time I got a hair cut was like 2 to 3 months ago. Granted I get cut short and let it grow out, as I save money on hair cuts that way and gas money.

i like you best when you are smiling and laughing.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think shorter hair in the front would make you look more grown up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

emo bang flip!!! i like to scratch boys' heads bc i have really long nails and they like it. long hair is better, but not too long bc boys with long hair (for the most part) just look unkempt.

Grow it out a bit, sweep it in front of your face abit (hard to explain) I'll post a pic of what I mean soon.

You look cute when you're smiling not liking the goofy faces though lol. You look like one my ex's a lot! Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

I love that comment you made about looking like a computer dork. You are a computer dork. Most of us on LF are, to some degree.

I'll look around for a pic of a new haircut for you this afternoon, when I can get away with it.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    oh thanks guys!

converse, i would probably do that if it were me... i just don't see me like that. i have a bit of a jocky build; i am 6'0 and i weigh 170 lbs, a bit muscular. i would look silly with that!

vashti, i used to have my hair really short... i didn't like it because my colic sticks straight up when i have a colic. when i have long hair, it's hardly noticeable. perhaps i should post a picture of me in like... 8th grade when i had long hair to show you what i mean. if i could have a style that blends that in, would be great.

nyc, emo is not what i am going for... i am not an emo person. i am a very happy very individual person. if you had to stereotype my personality, it'd be indie. i don't dress emo, i don't act emo, and boy, i sure hope i don't look emo!

giga, yea that's partly true. but you guys have the sexy looks and i look like a computer dork

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shave it mutha****aaaa!

Have your like you do in picture two, kinda what I meant.

Pete Wentz has cool hair and his hot, google him if yer bored hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    Grow it out a bit, sweep it in front of your face abit
    that's more what i meant... you can have emo bangs without being emo... in fact, having the bangs without the personality would be preferable!

Yep, the whole concept of 'emo' is joke in my opinion. All music is emotional in some form or another anyway, it's just Morons that give it a bad name.

Post pix lilwing when you get your hair cut!

my hairs so short that it seems spiky. at least thats what everyone says.

anachronistic Guest
    so does anyone recommend a certain short haircut or should i just tell the barber to get jiggy with it?

my pesky little sex kitten suggested that get my hair cut short and just slop some hairgel over my bedhead. that doesn't make any sense to me. helpers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast