+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: please help me before its too late

please help me before its too late

Hey im begging for help theres a girl i like so much i actually love her but i hve no idea wht to do where not goin out but where quite gd mates not best of freinds just we get on quite well im just asking for help as i finally want 2 be with a girl i realli care about and not some random whore sorri if i crnt say tht but basically thts me i never get wit the girls i love only ones i lust so please help enuff of my rambling i will be very thankfull of any help

P.S i can tlk bout my situtaion but i need posts 1st

Well have you told her how you feel or made any sign of how you feel?
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

I hvnt known her for tht long about a few months i fell 4 her as she was there wen i was down and i just feel 4 her now another problem is im 18 very very soon and she is only 15 she is't the shallow kind tho so i dnt kno if tht is a problem however she is a virgin and i use 2 be a typical guy so tht could be a problem. i do flirt wit her a lot and she does like it only problem is wen i do flirt wit her her friends are around

Quote Originally Posted by 1 chance View Post
    I hvnt known her for tht long about a few months i fell 4 her as she was there wen i was down and i just feel 4 her now another problem is im 18 very very soon and she is only 15 she is't the shallow kind tho so i dnt kno if tht is a problem however she is a virgin and i use 2 be a typical guy so tht could be a problem. i do flirt wit her a lot and she does like it only problem is wen i do flirt wit her her friends are around
    Well you know with her being only 15 you can't do anything other than kiss if you can cope with that then i don't see a problem other than you need to take her to one side and tell her how you feel

well im gonna see her in a few days to go see a film then go out for a meal hopefully then i will speak 2 her not tell her how i feel but ask her out as a girlfriend then in time tell her how i feel

Yes thats better than my idea see we you put you mind to it you can work out for yourself i hope all goes well for you and that her mum and dad don't give you any gip about

well im gna give it a shot im expecting rejection anyway but i dunno i'll probs move on again like i always do lol

If you expecting rejection, you will get rejection think positive but but no to positive

well im only thinking tht as i saw her yesterday and there where some other ppl there we where all smoking weed yes i am a stoner and there was some guy she seemed quite intrested in but he has a girlfriend only they where flirting a lot

Fine so the guy i like. The point is here that you like this girl have you ever tough she did it to see how you would act

i think its more than tht tho as she has know him 4 a shorter peroid than she knows me and well she rates him highly

Gather up some confidence and go for it.

Yes i agree you never know until you try just don't go to far

forget about the guy. give it a shot, your best one. good luck.

i see nothing wrong with what you are planning to do with your special girl...yep, take it nice and slow, she's only 15, adjust to her pace, don't be in a rush, it might scare her off. but also, dont be equally slow. be yourself in everything you do. good luck!
    "The day you finally decide to love me will be the day
    after the day I have given up on chasing you"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast