+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: so i just met a cute girl...

anachronistic Guest
    thanks giga, that's a good point. i wish there was not such an inner-slut.

or at least an Inner Slutometer, so you could see what you were getting into ahead of time.
    Spammer Spanker

For god sake man get real im in college im in the UK im 18 19 in 3 months in teh last 2 years ive been in college ive had 9 birds on teh go. nto slept with them all just all ahd them thinking i was great and fun to be around.

you sound very serious but u ahve to realise 1 thing m8 and that is if your looking for a serious relationship you probably wont find it in college we all like to party hard or msot do. we always look at others and flirt doesent meen she will cheat on you and finally go get a **** buddy and have some fun you might aswell get something other than education out of college

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    For god sake man get real im in college im in the UK im 18 19 in 3 months in teh last 2 years ive been in college ive had 9 birds on teh go. nto slept with them all just all ahd them thinking i was great and fun to be around.

you sound very serious but u ahve to realise 1 thing m8 and that is if your looking for a serious relationship you probably wont find it in college we all like to party hard or msot do. we always look at others and flirt doesent meen she will cheat on you and finally go get a **** buddy and have some fun you might aswell get something other than education out of college
    This bull shit is a waste of my time. I pity you.

No offense or anything, but I really see no point in going at something with which there is no future.

welll ok fair enuf i said that was my advice u dont have to take it lol i jsut found that if you look to much into the future then u end up missing the present so i live for ehre and the now rather than for the future

anachronistic Guest
    well thanks for that view. you're right in that respect. i am actually someone that lives in the past, more often than present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    haha, if you want to think of me taht way go right ahead. some people are that ignorant.
    I think it is the other way around actually.

well thanks for that view. you're right in that respect. i am actually someone that lives in the past, more often than present and future.
    See I knew it was the other way around. Your still living in high school and even tho you said you don't care about being cool, popular etc, the fact that your still living in high school and most probably earlier as well, means you do care about such things. If you didn't you would never mention them in your original post.

And lilwing your going to run into a lot of girls that have been around the block and/or party a lot more than you like. But as long as you live in the past, you will never move forward in life.

a loyal friend, compassionate lover, honest and caring, mature and responsible, someone who is curious to try new things but still has a good set of morals. a girl that likes to learn and doesn't give a **** about money or expensive cars or stupid ****ing things like facebook and mtv.
    oh damn, if only tiay was single.

There are girls who feel the exact same way as you out there, and I hope you find one of them soon.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    See I knew it was the other way around. Your still living in high school and even tho you said you don't care about being cool, popular etc, the fact that your still living in high school and most probably earlier as well, means you do care about such things. If you didn't you would never mention them in your original post.
    this has nothing to do with high school. you're taking my general statement and using it to put words in my mouth. shut the **** up about this stupid accusation stuff. you waste your breath on something that you misunderstand.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    And lilwing your going to run into a lot of girls that have been around the block and/or party a lot more than you like. But as long as you live in the past, you will never move forward in life.
    haha, which is why i broke up with my stupid ex, and why i have a high paying, professional job, why i am heading off to college, or why i am happy for that matter. why don't i have a girlfriend? because i am not some easy guy that wants some easy girl. i know that decent women are rare these days.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    oh damn, if only tiay was single.

There are girls who feel the exact same way as you out there, and I hope you find one of them soon.
    aww

tiay you're one of the girls on here that i feel is a good one.

thanks ^.^

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    aww

tiay you're one of the girls on here that i feel is a good one.
    Well, she'd have to be to get along with the likes of us.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    Are you and tiay hooking up? Cause you're always saying gushy stuff to her.
    So young, so naive.

You sure know how to ask an awkward question.

So what is it guys, are yous hookin' up?

anachronistic Guest
    nei. tiay and i are good forum buddies,

how does one hook up over the internet?

Hmm, heck. Why dont you SHOW me, Jimmy.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast