+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: so i just met a cute girl...

anachronistic Guest

so i just met a cute girl...

i really did. she made quite a first impression on me. she was really sweet and she was very cute, in a non-ditzy way. very intelligent she seems.

she is in my freshman class at my college too.

the problem:

she was/is a party girl... i am not sure what kind she is now. i dont' mean the have-a-few-beers-and-laugh kind of party girl. i mean the kind that flirts with all the guys, that doesn't give a **** about anything, trying to **** 'em. the kind of girl that if you were her boyfriend, you'd have to worry about whether or not she is cheating on you when she is going to 'check out a local party' or some shit.

i never really was interested in those types of girls because i can't trust someone that is only about fun and games. can you?

now i am getting to the point where i am so desperate that i forget what i actually want out of a relationship and just want a relationship.

*sigh* it seems like there is nobody that can give me what i need out of a relationship. sure, she is either good looking and has no morals, or she is a chunky marshmellow like jesus that has never lied before. and if it's not her, it's my ****ing haircut, my inability to be cool and popular, or some other thing that i don't care about.

is this one of those things that happens when you least expect it? i wish i would be on a rollercoaster or something and at the top of a hill look to the person next to me and kiss the person. bam. like that.

i think i'll drink a tall glass of shut the **** up now.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It didn't "hit" me one day.

Actually, I was crushing on half of my team before I got involved with Amy. Really bad on this one girl who was a year younger than me. I felt her out through conversations and interaction and decided to discontinue my pursuit (I never said anything official to begin with). But I was totally diggin' Manda (but she has a boyfriend), and Kenda and Amy at the same time.

Eventually I just narrowed things down, though it wasn't as deliberate at that sounds. Amy is aware of all of that. After all, I'm a guy, I like to weigh my options...

Anyway, my point? Don't get sucked up in such romanticized hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Anyway, my point? Don't get sucked up in such romanticized hopes.
    i agree, move on its only a chick. im sure i have seen plenty of cute looking chick. doesn't really bother who they are, after i did it with them, tomorrow we went our seperate way

all i can say is..dont give her the boot because of what she COULD quite possibly be. it is ONE cute girl you met before your first fall term in college..so you've got some more girls coming. but crushes are always fun. Have fun with it and dont flip out so much about something small, babeh.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    i would like a girl that is similar to me in personality; a loyal friend, compassionate lover, honest and caring, mature and responsible, someone who is curious to try new things but still has a good set of morals. a girl that likes to learn and doesn't give a **** about money or expensive cars or stupid ****ing things like facebook and mtv.

it seems like people of this type are nonexistent where i have been and where i am now.

and lovedoc, i could care less about sex at this point. i would much rather wake up to the sound of an i love you whisper.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    and if it's not her, it's my ****ing haircut, my inability to be cool and popular, or some other thing that i don't care about.
    Why are you so worried about being cool and popular? Your not in freaking high school anymore, such shit does not apply anymore. Yes there are cool and popular people in the real world, but the people that care about such things are ones that seem to never left high school.

And why do you want a relationship so dam baldy anyway. The majority of relationships in college are causal and do not last long. Plus there will be a ton of girls when you start your semester which should not be that much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    the people that care about such things are ones that seem to never left high school.
    i completely concur

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

haha, just be patient. looks like you're looking for the serious type of relationship, and this is one of those things you shouldnt really...rush. just have fun, continue meeting new people. im sure youd be meeting a lot more cute girls in college.

if you rush these things, chances are, you'd jump into relationships faster (and carelessly, at that matter) and end up being with the wrong girls. ^^

take your time, mister.

anachronistic Guest
    Why are you so worried about being cool and popular? Your not in freaking high school anymore, such shit does not apply anymore. Yes there are cool and popular people in the real world, but the people that care about such things are ones that seem to never left high school.

And why do you want a relationship so dam baldy anyway. The majority of relationships in college are causal and do not last long. Plus there will be a ton of girls when you start your semester which should not be that much longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by myself
    and if it's not her, it's my ****ing haircut, my inability to be cool and popular, or some other thing that i don't care about.
    completely jumped over that, didn't you? i don't care about being cool or popular, incase you didn't catch it. and if you're bothered to know, my hair is bothering me because *i* don't like the way it looks. i don't like it in my face. i am probably going to get it cut shorter but i don't want to look more like a bafoon.

a relationship to me that is not serious, is indeed not a relationship.

thanks for your point, kalupe

a relationship to me that is not serious, is indeed not a relationship.

thanks for your point, kalupe

sounds like you're really some..serious person. xD haha loosen up. and kudos for ya. youre one of the few who's not into the nonsense kind of relationships. ^ and no prob.

I cant remember who told me this but it goes something like....if you go looking for it, chances are more often than not, you wont get it. I think you should take it easy and just go with the flow man. Have a lil fun..youll just know when you meet the right girl..and by that i dont mean your future wife or anything, i just mean the right type of girl.

if you want to have a serious relationship, think whether your ready for it or not. Commitment, loyalty, and understanding is probably the things you would have to take into consideration as those are what you and your partner would be looking for. its not as easy as it seem. but goodluck with your serious relationship.

completely jumped over that, didn't you? i don't care about being cool or popular, incase you didn't catch it. and if you're bothered to know, my hair is bothering me because *i* don't like the way it looks. i don't like it in my face. i am probably going to get it cut shorter but i don't want to look more like a bafoon.
    lilwing you seem to not have looked over your post. Even tho you said that you don't care about such things, your overall post says other wise. If you did not care about having a relationship, then you would not be thinking of having one with this girl you mention. And you would not care about looking like a bafoon either.

anachronistic Guest
    lilwing you seem to not have looked over your post. Even tho you said that you don't care about such things, your overall post says other wise. If you did not care about having a relationship, then you would not be thinking of having one with this girl you mention. And you would not care about looking like a bafoon either.
    haha, if you want to think of me taht way go right ahead. some people are that ignorant.

lovedoc, you're telling me things i already know.

i'm half tempted to delete this damn thread. i am just being accused of stupid things like trying to be popular and all this. palease, i actually got an award for sticking out, being myself, being the quietest person in my class. if i really gave a flying **** if people liked me or not, i would probably wear expensive clothing and not do things i like to do (i.e. computer programming, spending all my time painting and doing art) and instead, going out and partying and trying to be cool. if you don't believe me that's your problem. but we're getting off subject.

i want to know if there are women who go to college looking for a long term relationship, or what. every girl i have met from my class so far (12 of them) seems to want nothing more than to party and have fun.

Lilwing, I don't see you ever being able to forget her past. Find someone else. In fact, when you get to college, wait a couple of months. Yeah, some of the girls will be taken by then, but you'll also be a lot more clear about how some of them really are. A lot of girls let their Inner Slut out when they get to college. You don't want one of those- you'll only get hurt.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast