+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex fever?

Sex fever?

Despite there isn't many chicks on this forum i still want to pop this question to all you girls. " Why don't you show/admit that you can be as horny as any other guy/person? ". We all know how guy nature are like (well most anyway). The sign of being sexually active isn't hard to distinguish when it comes to guy but why do girls feel embarrassed to express their sexuality. We are in the 21st century, what ever happen to 'woman is as equal as to men' ?

i dont know what men or women you're referring to...but all the girls i know, (including myself) are just as open about their sexuality..if not more than the guys i know are. girls being open nowadays is NOT the problem.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    i am not open about my sexuality in person. i don't like to discuss sex in person and the word sex even makes me uncomfortable-- that is unless it was someone that i loved and had a sexual interest in.

that's something i notice that is different about me on here. i can chat all day long about sex on here, but i can't even say the word without even feeling silly.

anyhow, i thought i might throw that out because maybe that's how women you know are.

I don't think LoveForum's female members represent the average level of shyness. People who come to a forum where we often talk about sex and intimacy aren't likely to be shy about it.

if you're looking for a reason, it's probably stuck in your question already. ie, "women equal to men?". maybe the reason is that men call us sluts if we are as open about it as many guys are. Definitely in highschool, one sex rumour can label a girl forever.. same rumour about a guy-- and he doesn't get called a slut. no no, he's a stud who gets all the girls. girl does the same thing? she's easy, slutty, undesirable.
    even adult men get creeped out if their girlfriends have slept with too many guys. so there. fix your own gender before accusing ours.

anachronistic Guest
    i can give tiay a vote of confidence that some guys get creeped about their lovers having too many past partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    so there. fix your own gender before accusing ours.
    oh my god, i love you

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

hah thank you, thank you.

I do think things have improved drastically and continue to do so. but there is sexist 'residue'.

haha, great response Tiay..well said..hahaha

haha i totally agree with ya, tiay.

woot, girl power!

i guess i know where those ppl are coming frm, the ones who say theyre not open bout their sexuality in person. Im generally not but among my friends, we all are...to a certain extent, i think....

I agree with you i think everyone should be open about sex we all do or we all will get to do it one it's just apart of life, love and sometimes one night stands they are all good and fun i couldn't live in a world without sex i'd go mad. so why not talk about it?
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

well, let's just face it..some are comfortable being so open about it some are not. so just let them be, i guess.

and yeah..however you want to believe that women are equal with men, you cant change stereotypes and how the society looks at a girl who's known as someone who has slept with the whole football team.

ah...the "how society looks upon you" angle. dated a girl once who had that sort of reputation just for being open, while it didnt last long, it was just casual..anyway frm my point of view, her honesty and open-ness was such a breath of fresh air. hope im making sense

i do understand that some preferred to disclosed their self when it comes to sex, but i believe they too have experienced the same excitement when they feel sexually active

yes i agree as i said we all do or we all will do it one day
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast