+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: how do i gain weight! roar.

hmm oh well it's been my insecurity ever since.. and my feet hate heels. xD

sooo i guess im stuck

LOL i like that comment it really did make me laugh
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

lol PFFT. haha.

i rarely really wear them though, just when the occasion calls for it. that's why my feet hates 'em i guess..they're not used to those hateful heels.

maybe i should try stilts?

You girls are short lol.

But how much does a stone weight in the first place?

kalupe - Why you do want to gain weight? If you are in the healthy range for your height, frame, and age why try and gain weight. Plus I think your the first girl I have ever heard that wants to gain weight.

a stone is 14 lbs..

and im underweight by a few lbs, so yeah.. i want to gain some weight..i want some more meat and fats to keep me warm. LOL

and jurupa, thanks for rubbing it in.
    Last edited by kalupe; 02-08-07 at 07:54 PM.

right i've read all this ... 1 tip ... dont eat chocolate to gain weight.. thats UNHEALTHY. i know what im about to say is unhealthy as well but better than chocolate.. just sit around the house for a few weeks dont do a lot of physical activites..
    also increase your food portion .. that should do the trick DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHOCOLATE Hope you get to your target weight

nothing unhealthy about being a bum.. but, i can't do that since im in college and i kinda attend to a lot of things.
    "Life is a bitch, and then YOU die." -my neighbor

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But muscle also burns more calories than fat, so your metabolism would increase, requiring you to eat more to avoid losing weight. Still, muscle is good for the body, so you can do that, but increase your food.

Listen, you are only 18 - just a kid. Your metabolism will automatically slow down as you age. Just continue to eat healthy foods, exercise, and sleep properly, and maybe add a can of Ensure to your food intake. Be happy you aren't overweight, which has a lot more health risks associated with it. By the time you hit 35, you will be happy you don't have the opposite problem.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by kalupe View Post
    and jurupa, thanks for rubbing it in.
    Your welcome. And just so you know the general population of the world is overall shorter than I, so your not the only one.

I agree with vash- you're a teen, your metabolism hasn't settled down yet.
    those weight calculation things are usually designed for *adults*, not only that, but even for adults they are not always accurate- people are just different.
    whatever you do, don't eat junk food to gain weight, it isn't healthy, and you'll feel like shit for it. Rather, naturally high energy foods. like.. uh.. damn, I seem to have spent a lot of time finding *low* energy natural foods. Oatmeal is good for protein and pretty high in calories, too.

Aegis - thank ya for the advice but ..yeah i don't really go to the gym and i do not exercise at all. LOL, so i have no idea how id get those muscles, or what exercises i should do. andddd, i dont think i really like big muscles on me id rather be referred to as the "tiny chick" than "the small muscular chick" xD

vashti - yeah i guess.. i just want a few pounds though, not really a major gain weight. i just realized..maybe it's because of my sleep. i kinda sleep irregularly because of too much work at school. you think it's the problem?

and jurupa.... how tall are you? you make me think like im talking to some giant here..

tiay - thanks! yeah..i guess, haha. and dont worry im not the junk food type. i rarely even eat those. alright maybe ill start eating oatmeal. thanks. <3
    Last edited by kalupe; 03-08-07 at 05:44 AM.

oh yeah, sleep can really disrupt your body (or rather, the lack of it). You really should get about 8 good hours of sleep, non-interrupted.

aack.. i usually get only 5-7. lol. and since, i love cramming and pulling all-nighters... yeah i guess that must be it. grrr.

Quote Originally Posted by kalupe View Post
    and jurupa.... how tall are you? you make me think like im talking to some giant here..
    6'6"

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    6'6"

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast