+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: how do i gain weight! roar.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    haha speak for yourself, just because you're an ugly asian, that doesn't mean that you should bring the rest of us down. i'm goddamn sexy!!!
    That's soooooo racist.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    people make such a big deal about ethnicity and looks and all that shit these days.
    You're such a whiner. We all care about different things, and share opinions about it. Doesn't mean it's all we ever care about, sweetie.
    "Life is a bitch, and then YOU die." -my neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    yeah, i really gotta admit asian guys generally doesn't look that good. but i'm pretty tall though.
    There are a lot of good looking asian guys. Asians are not just japanese and chinese, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    haha speak for yourself, just because you're an ugly asian, that doesn't mean that you should bring the rest of us down. i'm goddamn sexy!!!

overall, just being asian doesn't mean that you'll stay skinny forever. kalupe, i'm guessing you're around 18 or so... so you're body is probably almost done growing. right now, you have a very high metabolism and it will start to slow down when you hit about 30, that is if you don't keep it up. then you'll see the pounds that you wont' desire.

raverboy
    Yeah, it has to be my metabolism. Just that others of my age are normal and mine's abnormal! Roar. lol -.-

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    According to my RN books, Asians have a lower percentage of body fat than other ethnicities. In my personal experience, that appears to be true.

BTW - I always liked Asians, probably because of the "smart" stereotype. My first crush was on an Asian boy when I was in 5th grade.

Smart stereotype? Didn't know we're stereotyped that way.

I gotta admit, most asian, especially chinese adults look like shit these days. But I won't turn into one of them. I won't be seduced into the dark side.

I gotta admit, most asian, especially chinese adults look like shit these days. But I won't turn into one of them. I won't be seduced into the dark side.
    Are you currently living in China?

If I'm in china, I wouldn't have a computer or internet, i'd be studying my a55 off from morning to midnight. Why, are you in china?

If I'm in china, I wouldn't have a computer or internet, i'd be studying my a55 off from morning to midnight. Why, are you in china?
    So? Doesn't China have computers? Duh. And no, I'm not even Chinese.

You'd be really lucky if you get computers. Before I moved to north america, I was grade 2 elementary and i had to work day and night. The only break I got was lunch and diner. Studying was tight because if you don't get into the top 20 percent rank in class, you'll get left behind and sent to a shitty college where they keep the rest of the 80 percent who's lives are practically doomed. And in the top 20 percent, half (top students) of that gets a really good university. The others were again, doomed. There's no way in hell you can find the time for entertainment like forums, let alone having a computer. There's just too many people in that goddam place.

You'd be really lucky if you get computers. Before I moved to north america, I was grade 2 elementary and i had to work day and night. The only break I got was lunch and diner. Studying was tight because if you don't get into the top 20 percent rank in class, you'll get left behind and sent to a shitty college where they keep the rest of the 80 percent who's lives are practically doomed. And in the top 20 percent, half (top students) of that gets a really good university. The others were again, doomed. There's no way in hell you can find the time for entertainment like forums, let alone having a computer. There's just too many people in that goddam place.
    You were what, grade 2... I believe so much has changed by now, assuming you're so much older now...Unless you're still in grade school. Still doesnt mean that if you were in China, you wouldn't have a computer/internet.

No way, unless its for educational purposes.

No way, unless its for educational purposes.
    THEREFORE, people in China still do have computers/internet. It doesn't follow that if you're in China, you wont have computers/internet. Sure..You may have 'em for educational purposes but I'm sure they wont be confiscating your computers if you start using em for leisure or entertainment.

Weird...you somehow sounded too defensive when I asked if you're in China. lol.

hehe, just got a little carried away about some experiences.

hehe, just got a little carried away about some experiences.
    Yeah, okayyy. ...you pmsing guy. -.-

whats pmsing?

PMS-ing.

Hello? o.o

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast