+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: misombra's official pms thread. (boys beware)

oh, I hate pms. most of all I hate that inner sense or pure, utter rage that seems to have no outlet. You know that feeling when you're trying to thread a needle and it just WONT go through, grrrrrrrr...

yeah, and then some boy comes in and picks on you and makes it worse and you have to throw him from the balcony.....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg h
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I consider PMS to be my moments of clarity - a time when I see the world as it *really* is, and it ain't pretty.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

wow i never thought of it that way.

boy does reality make me angry. and need drugs. and alcohol.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

PMS makes everything ten times worse for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *walks into the thread*

aren't you jealous that we don't have to deal with all these body cycles.. alright, given that i don't have to deal with this shit all the time, i honestly dunno if it's really that bad. what i'm saying is that all women in my life deal with it in different ways, yet i haven't seen too many women get really "really" b*tchy. maybe you're experiences something else in your life right now, and pms is a scapegoat??

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I was just wondering how a thread devoted to PMS turning into an opportunity to flirt... ::rolling eyes::
    hey hey there, you can roll your eyes this way if you don't wanna see what going on in the other parts of the thread. haha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Holy crap raverboy!!
    Never suggest to a pmsing woman that it's not real and that they are scapegoating! haha
    Didn't you hear all the talk of knives and balconies lol? *looks a little frightened*

Seriously though, .... there's no way that general pms is scapegoating. I have grown up around women and also had some really lovely girlfriends... but around that time of the month, with many of them.... it's almost like they can't control themselves... they become a different person.
    And they don't want to feel like that, poor things!!

Must be horrible... like when you get that rage and can't back down from a fight... but constantly. And THEN they have all those crippling cramps and shit to deal with ... oh man... we really do have it lucky.

Ok maybe occasionally a woman might decide to say they "have pms" when they're just angry... but actually pms is a completely real phenomenon.
    (Just ask my angel of a little sister, who at that time of the month can turn into a scary monster!)

Btw guys do have a cycle too... testosterone surges which makes us shorter tempered.

We should really appreciate that we don't have to go through that horrible stuff the girls do though. Some of the girls I know actually get really ILL every month, fevers and everything

I really really feel for them.

When I know a female friend of mine or relation has pmt, I will just try and keep a polite distance so as not to upset or provoke her (LOL sounds like she is an animal!) but I mean.. when feeling so cross like that... the slightest thing can set someone off.. so best to keep a distance or just be really nice to them haha!

One of my girlfriends used to yell at me but I wouldn't rise to the bait... I'd just tell her to come and give me a hug... she'd get mad 'cos I wouldn't fight...I'd be trying to hold her close and she'd just pound on my chest to make me let go, but then she'd just give in and hug me, sobbing like it was the end of the world, and say she was so sorry. (awwww ) I knew she didn't mean the things she was yelling, and that she was just being controlled by her hormones. She didn't mean to be unreasonable... but she literally couldn't help how she was feeling. Must be a bitch to control.. pms.

And the rest of the month she was the most wonderful person.

Btw I hope pms time isn't "reality" or there's a lot of angry women out there lol!!
    I would say perhaps you get moments of clarity sure... but feeling mad and being controlled by fluctuating hormones isn't the real you!

Erm yeah... that's some of my pms related stories

Hope you're feeling much better soon misombra
    Last edited by mr_fahrenheit; 04-08-07 at 04:04 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    i gotta admit, some women are just stupid. some of those stupid women are women taht use pms as an excuse to be wretched and horrible.

i dated a girl that truly had the worser type of periods. she was in a lot of pain and she had to take medicine to reduce the pain to which did not help very much. she had to skip school when it happened. i was with her once when she started getting cramps. i thought i was going to have to take her to the hospital. i had to carry her home and put her on her bed. poor thing..

she was never mean, even during the cramps. she was always a really sweet girl. some of you, oh my. you just disgust me with your bullshit. i bet you don't have it that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i gotta admit, some women are just stupid. some of those stupid women are women taht use pms as an excuse to be wretched and horrible.

i dated a girl that truly had the worser type of periods. she was in a lot of pain and she had to take medicine to reduce the pain to which did not help very much. she had to skip school when it happened. i was with her once when she started getting cramps. i thought i was going to have to take her to the hospital. i had to carry her home and put her on her bed. poor thing..

she was never mean, even during the cramps. she was always a really sweet girl. some of you, oh my. you just disgust me with your bullshit. i bet you don't have it that bad.
    That's her though every girls cycle is different. Women don't fake it. No offence but don't talk about stuff you don't know anything about.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lots of girls when they first start menstruating behave that way. (I know I did.) They get over it quickly. Anyway, PMS doesn't happen WHILE you are menstruating. That's why it is call PRE-MENSTRUAL syndrome.

Mr. F - I call it my moment of clarity because that is when I see how truly stupid so many of the people in the world are.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    That's her though every girls cycle is different. Women don't fake it. No offence but don't talk about stuff you don't know anything about.
    i actually do know a little bit about it. if i am getting it wrong, explain to me why that girls periods get rough for her, but she is still nice, but then there are girls that barely get any kind of cramps or anything but turn into psycho bitches.

Exactly Vash, I feel like shit a few days before getting it then ok when it comes.

I really don't think men should say anything in this thread. Mr F is nice I like him lol.

Oh my god lol!!

Anyone that thinks women FAKE pms... doesn't know enough about women.

Think about it logically... why would anyone want to seem horrible?
    They seem horrible because they can't help it! (Well.. without a huge battle with their emotions).

Geez. I'm glad I'm an enlightened 21st century guy haha! I'd hate to have such a closed minded (and innacurate) view as some people.

To be fair though. It must be hard to understand, I was lucky to be brought up with a bunch of females, so I know a lot about them.

But I still think it's hella rude, if a girl says they have pms, to not believe them!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i actually do know a little bit about it. if i am getting it wrong, explain to me why that girls periods get rough for her, but she is still nice, but then there are girls that barely get any kind of cramps or anything but turn into psycho bitches.
    Like I said every woman is different, it really does **** up your hormones.

Vashti.. ahh right lol!

Converse... aww thank u.

Lilwing... u.. u...silly person lol..

as I understand it the actual pain has nothing to do with the anger.. the anger is caused by hormones fluctuating. (which isn't the poor female's fault!!)

Anyway I better stop posting in this thread 'cos I'm a guy lol

*shirks off sheepishly*

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast