+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Stalker

I have an e-stalker.

Around Christmas time I started a blog. I made all of... oooh three entries. The first two were just normal reflections on stuff. The third was full of emo-bullshit that somehow caught the attention of a few people. Among them was a girl who lived nearby. I got her screen name and chatted with her. Once. She was spooky so I blocked her. Following that she repeatedly left comments on my blog which I had abandoned by then.

Last month I decided to make a Facebook profile so I could track down old friends from high school. I made it, put up a pic, and that was about it. I don't get the appeal. Anyway, this profile is listed by my real name, not one of the screen name's I generally go by, and it contains a picture of me.

Ten minutes ago I got an e-mail notifying me that someone on Facebook wanted to be my friend. I decided to see who it was and surprise, surprise, it was her. How the hell did she find me and why can't she take a hint?

I'm afraid she's going to turn up on my doorstep one of these days or something. I mean, I know I'm hard to resist, but dayumn. Maybe ignoring her for 8 months didn't send a clear signal. I should probably tell her she's apeshit crazy and stay the F away.

That or introduce her to that weird dude who's always trying to pick chicks up on MySpace.
    Last edited by Gribble; 03-08-07 at 01:17 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

rofl. scary. chances are, she knows you in person..and have prolly been stalking you for a long time now. There's no way she can get to know your real name and search you or something, if she didn't know your name in the first place...since you've never used your real name in your blogs, and stuff.

just block her.
    "Life is a bitch, and then YOU die." -my neighbor

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oooooooor, you can invite her out one day. get your friends to play along like you really put up a fake picture and this was just another account to meet girls... even though you think you're a sexy bastard, make it seem like you put up a geek's picture just for attention.. hey it might work.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    oooooooor, you can invite her out one day. get your friends to play along like you really put up a fake picture and this was just another account to meet girls... even though you think you're a sexy bastard, make it seem like you put up a geek's picture just for attention.. hey it might work.

raverboy
    is that how you deal with your e-stalkers? i usually just block/delete creepy lurkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    That or introduce her to that weird dude who's always trying to pick chicks up on MySpace.
    You mean David12? I bet he be happy as hell if you did that. But send this chick an e-mail asking what the hell she wants and tell her that you do not want to be bothered by her. Also tell her she is a creep as well.

Is she cute?

Quote Originally Posted by sloth View Post
    Is she cute?
    such a commendable first post. xD

ACTUALLY it's quite possible she found you by doing the aim buddylist thing they have on facebook now.

I know..i'm a huge facebook loser. But all you do is put in your screenname and password..and it finds the people on your buddylist that have a facebook.

but she sounds like a creeper anyway. She probably saw the picture of you and your parrot and creamed. (:

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I've always wanted a stalker. No one stalks me. Makes me sad.

Well play along with her, she might be nice! And if you don't like her, at least go for the sex.

Yeah, if you're TOO desperate to get laid.

but stalking's really bad. my buddy tried to stalk a chick he dug, and when she found out, he totally got flamed.

Quote Originally Posted by kalupe View Post
    Yeah, if you're TOO desperate to get laid.
    Last I check Jimmy does not even jack off, so I think he is a bit to young for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    but stalking's really bad. my buddy tried to stalk a chick he dug, and when she found out, he totally got flamed.
    The chick had a flame thrower? Dam remind me to not piss her off if I ever run into her.

Hahaha some one has a e-crush on Gribbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post

The chick had a flame thrower? Dam remind me to not piss her off if I ever run into her.
    ...is this safe? Maybe I should get a flame thrower too, aside from the pepper spray. This would work, especially in long distances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast