+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i hate him

i hate him

this is no love story... this is a sad story.. My boyfriend left me 1 week ago and all i can do right now is listen to his favorite music and stay on the net, just like a zombie does.. i eat but taste nothing, i drink but i'm never thirsty.. I hate life and all that goes with... I lost my speech as i know whatever I'll say would get me scolded.. All started with this trip he did to the maldives.. i hate that country even more.. his name is billy and was my whole world.. he was my universe.. i did everything he wanted me to do... i learned to cook for him.. and i cooked his favorite dishes all the time.. I learned the songs he loved to sing for him..

he had planned a trip to the maldives and i let him go as it was for 9 days.. i wanted to go but financial matters didn't allow me.. and when he got back, he just told me he cheated with a pharmacist there.. i was shocked and didn't speak to him again.. after 2 days i called him to tell him i had forgiven him but to my surprise he told me he didn't want to have anything to do with me! these last days i've been trying to locate pharmacies in maldives to catch that B** of thief!!! I only found this pharmacy directory at [url]http://www.drugdelivery.ca/xx-MV-00-A-xx/Maldives-Pharmacy.aspx[/url] !! Can you believe that?? NOT a single pharmacy and he cheated with a pharmacist?? what kind of lie is that?

I hate him!!! I hate him!! convince me that i hate him.. .
    Why can't i forget him?? 2 years out of 20years isn't that long no?? I've lived 18years without him, why can't I live without him now? why? who can tell me?? maybe it's because i gained weight!!! i've gained 2lbs since we met!!

i think we have something in common here... got a guy for 4 years, i went away to study for a few months, when I came back, he tells me he no longer loves me...because he found another...

sad thing about relationship, you tend to be so deeply in love, giving everything you can to please them, satisfy them, even do things you never did before just for their sake, all for nothing in the end... you we're just clueless of what will happen to your relationship because you had too much love to even think that he's capable of cheating on you.

know what, when you give love that much, you never lose anything. only a few get to feel the intensity of such feeling, we are lucky enough to have a feel of it.

what you gave is his to keep, too bad he took it for granted. i believe your ex will be cursed for every tear you shed. ha ha!

one thing is for sure, you'll never be the same after what happened to you...learn from it and be stronger.

life is beautiful. enjoy and live it to the fullest.
    Last edited by 37738; 03-08-07 at 09:26 PM.
    "The day you finally decide to love me will be the day
    after the day I have given up on chasing you"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmm, that story seemed a little dramatic. If you think he DID lie about cheating on you with a pharmacist, you really should hate him because he'd rather feed you a bullshit story about CHEATING with someone that just tell you he doesn't want to date you anymore. He's a pussy and you dont need to bother yourself with him anymore anyway.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I'd say that... you need to stop listening to his music, first off. I did this, too, and it just made things worse. Be with your friends right now... they'll help you through this.
    Some people are like slinkies... they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

anachronistic Guest
    i think this is a bit ridiculous. sounds like you didn't trust the guy to begin with. you 'let' him go to maldives? for christ's sake, if i was your boyfriend i would tell you to **** off.

you should learn from your mistakes rather than regret them.

there are plenty of better men out there. there is simply no reason to waste your time seeking revenge and all this, when you could be with a better guy.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the **** is so hard to understand about him cheating on you with a pharmacist? That doesn't sound like much of a stretch, even if turns out to be false. It was probably a tourist who worked as a pharmacist in her home country, not a pharmacist who is native to the Maldives.

But this is what happens when you date assholes, they'll fool you and then do stuff like that. Most guys lie and cheat, and unfortunately 95% of guys are assholes. It's part of social conditioning to become the primitive, confident, attractive ladies man. Too bad you couldn't recognize he was shit earlier.

Time heals everything though, you'll reestablish some decent equilibrium with the chemicals in your brain after a while and the pain will become dull. In the meantime, good luck

Pull yourself together, depressed. Half of what you're feeling is about being teated like dogshit, not missing Billy.

**** that guy. He's a cheater and an asshole. Just move on. You didn't even waste your time with him because you learned a very valuable lesson or two, and hey, you learned to cook as well.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm very sorry about everything you've gone through, but I think in the long run you'll be very thankful that he's no longer a part of your life. As many others here have mentioned, he doesn't deserve to have you. From your post he sounds like a lying, deceiving, and possessive individual.

Try your best to get rid of anything that would remind you of him, including his music. Start doing things that will take him off your mind, which may include but is not limited to hanging out with friends and loved ones, learning something new, indulging yourself, etc... You'll truly be thankful once you're over him and you'll find a loving partner who will treat you with the respect that you deserve.

If I could offer you a little bit of advice (this is coming from a guy), it would be this... Please don't take any of this too harshly. Don't give your partner the upper-hand in the relationship and don't make him feel like he has control over and you. Don't do nice things for guys consistently to the point where they get spoiled and start to take you for granted. Furthermore, you deserve to retain your individuality and personal space during the relationship. You should never feel obligated to cook anything for a jerk like that. Also, if I were you, don't think of the relationship as anything you did wrong because you did nothing wrong. Have a reality check, clear your mind, and take some time to analyze all of the events and you'll see that he is solely responsible for all of your heartache. Finally, if he tries to come back to you, DON'T TAKE HIM BACK! In the long run, it will only result in more unnecessary heartache. I wish you the best of luck with everything.

Also, DoesntMatter, give guys a break. I seriously doubt 95% of guys out there are assholes who will lie and cheat to their partners. It could be that women are looking in the wrong places and are drawn into the wrong relationships. There are always nice guys who are confident, intelligent, and attractive out there for the OP or anyone else that is looking.
    Last edited by asdfTT123; 04-08-07 at 07:00 AM.
    Sleight of hand and twist of fate
    On a bed of nails she makes me wait
    And I wait without you...

~U2

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can be upset and hurt. That's normal.

Please don't call or speak to him again, though.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Most guys lie and cheat, and unfortunately 95% of guys are assholes.
    You know, I'm struggling right now to find out whether or not I ever want to get married, and this is on my list of reasons as to why not.

Why the hell do women peg NINETY-FIVE percent of guys as assholes, and go into a shell because they've been hurt two or three times? It's untrue, annoying, and toxic when you spread that kind of misinformation.

Dude. DoesntMatter is a guy. He posted that because he knows guy stuff.

He scared me too. Statistics on cheating are really alarming to me. I feel really solid with my boyfriend, but the fact that so many people cheat on their SOs just freaks me out.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dude. DoesntMatter is a guy. He posted that because he knows guy stuff.
    I'm the submarine poster, remember? When I resurface, don't expect me to know board dynamics.

Either way, 95% is horribly high.

And as for cheating--well, that's on my list too.

he big ass hole and i'm sorry for what has happen don't call him or talk to him in person just say hi and walk away

girl. i feel your pain. but, from my perspective..you're almost lucky he doesn't want you anymore. =( i've been in a relationship for 9 years...and he cheated on me throughout....and he was always repenting and i always was too weak to leave...so we stayed together. and then the hurt would happen all over again. his not wanting you is a blessing in disguise trust me. he's saving you from yourself. you hsould never want someone who cheats on you. you're worth more than that (even though i don't feel like i'm worth much). i'm a shell now...maybe you'll have a chance to get over this...i hope you do. he's an asshole like every other cheater.

I spent 5 years in a relationship only to be cheated on as well. I was 20 when the relationship ended. It's disturbing to know that 1/4 of my life I spent with 1 person and I hadn't even graduated college yet. But nonetheless, it happened and I had to deal with it.

You're 20, which is a young age to find somebody else that won't do that to you. I'm kind of in the same boat. After my ex dumped me when I was 20, I moved on, found somebody else, and if you've read my other thread I have in this section you'll know that she burned me too by dating my best friend. I'm 21 now. I know how you feel.

But it's times like these that prove how strong we are. Chin up, put a smile on that face, and keep moving forward.