+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boys, i really really need your help here :(

boys, i really really need your help here :(

hey everyone. thank you for taking time to read my post and also your advices. i really appreciate it. am confused and sad and angry and irritated and annoyed and i want to really know what you think and what i should do..
    here goes.

i just started working at a bookshop recently and to cut the details short, something has been going on between me and one of the managers. (name is chris) i should say that i liked him much earlier than he liked me and well... atleast i think so. it was only here and there during the earlier periods that i caught him looking at me. and the "eye contact transmission" went on and on and on.... and the text messages...

so just last night, everyone who did closing decided to have supper. and so we did and while eating, we bumped into this guy who was the bookstore ex-supervisor (jason) back then. he was a really freaking hilarious dude. like really funny. his jokes makes you choke and all. soon, he joined us at our table and of cos being the table s comedian, all eyes tend to be on him. so i guess i found myself looking at him while he spoke.

so while at the table, chris shot me those glances, smiles, touching of our legs, pat on knee,... and he even text me asking if i was okay.

and yes, soon we parted our ways, asking who stays near who to share a cab.. and jason asked me where i lived and told me that he stayed near me. so i thought, okay why not, could split the cost. ill be glad. at that point of time, i never actually thought that i was stepping in a taxi with a stranger. it was all about the cab fare.

while in the cab, chris text me "so, you going back with jason?"
    i replied, "yes, cos he lives 5 minutes away from me"
    chris - "okay, whatever, enjoy, good night"
    me - "why whatever? is something wrong? whatever sounds very distubing to me"
    chris - "sorry, wrong word.."
    me - "it s okay, dont worry.. you home?"
    chris - "yes, i wanted to sent you home but......"

my heart was thinking why didnt he asked me earlier? could have saved me from alot of SHIT and confusion.

and finally, just as when i was about to get off from the cab, jason toook out his Identity card and told me that he doesnt live 5 minutes away from me and that he lived 5 minutes away from the place we were eating -.- i just didnt know how to feel man.
    and so we got out from the cab and he asked me why did i looked at him 3 times and.. he was just a freaking straight forward person. swweeet talker. i couldnt take it. he asked me out for dinner on thursday but i said i already have plans. infact, on thursday i was going to go out with the chris. i also made it clear to jason that i am not interested in him and that the "eye contacts" could have beeen wrongly transmitted.

and so when i reached home, i messaged chris and told him everything. chris messaged back and told me that everyone at the table thought that i sort of might have liked jason. just because i went home with him. and i just did not understand at all. am just really pissed now that jason tricked me and.. gosh, everything is just so complex. i really really wonder how chris feels now. i just spoke to a very close guy friend of mine and he said chris definately feeels like.. what the **** man. and now, i really feel like shit because i really like chris.

so just before we went to bed i rang chris and told him about the jason situation and that i do not like jason at all. and told him that i even made it clear to him. chris simply said it s up to me and that he doesnt want to get involve. gosh, that really hurt. and just before the conversation ended, i asked him about thursday and he replied that he might not be able to make it -.- is he taking a step back? seems like it. earlier when we agreed on the date, he was overjoyed.

i just see this whole situation really confusing and annoying and i am just freaking mad at myself for allowing myself to back home with a stranger and he tricked me, and at chris for not letting me know that he wanted to take me home.

boys, i really want to know what should i do and i really need to ask , if you were chris, because of this incident, will you take a step back liking this girl? because everyone else at the table thought that i had a thing for jason.

my close guyfriend said that i should do what i do, the smiles, the eye contact, the simply body contact and the flirting and all and in time to come, everything will be okay.

am just really confused now i have to be really careful with my body language from now on. this isnt the first time that someone had misunderstood me. sigh.

thank you soo much again for taking time to read this. you just dont know how much i appreciate it.........................
    thank you.

He's ignoring you just because someone else walked you home??? Let him be...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha gotta be a boy to give advice in this thread...

*walks out because i'm too mature for this one*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    So you are really a shemale
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i guess you didn't read my post little boy.. i am a man.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You are??!! *gasp!*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

*walks out because i'm too mature for this one*

raverboy
    I wonder why the girl wants advice from boys. What the heck do they know?

Yeah...its mostly the girls who gives good answers, I'm just here to chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that is very childish behavior.

i would have told him, "yes, if you would've expressed that you wanted to take me, i would have accepted. now you're going home alone to whine and be a little whiney baby."
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Maybe you should hang out with jason more so you could jab chris's heart a little?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no but i guess he has every right to be you know? if i was a guy i would feel like wht the hell man.

seriously eveerything happened too quickly man.

well that didn't take long to deteriorate into mindless chatter! That stuff is for off topic threads or when a thread trails off.. NOT page one, especially not when the OP is obviously upset. have a little humanity or something.

ally: I think if you really like this chris person, you should just keep doing what you're doing, as your guy friend said. Probably chris wasn't aware of your flirty nature and he started thinking that maybe your eye contact stuff with him was similarly accidental, that is; if you do it with a complete stranger, it kinda de-values it, see what I mean? So maybe just tell him that you were hoping that *he'd* want to take you home but you didn't want to be forward about it, and that you may be naturally flirty but that with him you really mean it. It'd be silly to let a good thing just slide away because you're too shy to make your own advances.

Meh, ally, Chris is a pussy who won't even try for the woman he wants. He's acting like you betrayed him somehow, which really pisses me off. Why doesn't he believe you? Does he not want to believe you?

And you, miss ally, you need to realize that getting into a cab with a guy is going to affect how you are perceived by others. DUH! Don't ever get into a cab with a guy you don't know again. Ever.
    Spammer Spanker

Ally, sounds like this Chris guy is an insecure little baby. Do you really want to be with a guy whose going get his panties in a bunch every time you make eye contact and laugh at a dude telling jokes? Give me a break. And if he BACKS DOWN from hanging out with you, a girl he quite obviously is in to, hes a wuss. Hell, trying to make potential mates jealous is a game a lot of girls intentionally play because it drives us wild.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast