+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice...Please!!! (Long Post)

Need Advice...Please!!! (Long Post)

Ok this is the deal...
    I've been with my girl for about 7 months now, I have never met a girl like here before and we are in love with eachother...What we have is perfect...
    But last month I came on holiday and I have one month left, the first few weeks of my holiday we have been missin eachother greatly.
    But yesterday I had a long conversation with her, and she told me she had a stressful day and then things got a little serious when she said that she don't know if things will be the same when I get back, if it would be easy for us to pick up where we left off. We talked about it for a good few hours and things seem to have gone back to normal, Shes told me shes real confused.
    I don't know if its the fact that I been away from her for quite a while that shes missin me so much and can't take it no more, or if its just a cycle where she would miss me, get used to it for a bit and miss me again..
    After the conversation she said she loved me, and I asked her if she still wanted to be with me and she said yes...But I can't really pinpoint whats going through her mind...
    I was wondering if someone can help me out...

Help out with what?

Quote Originally Posted by Vain View Post
    Help out with what?
    For your information, he wants to know what his girlfriend is thinking.

Now I see that your girlfriend says she's confused. I think the cruel truth is that she might be cheating on you. Sorry man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Damn. Jimmy beat me to it.

Yeah, she's been shopping around.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

I think she feels you left her! Why did you do that?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He is only gone on holiday!

How long is your vacation supposed to last, anyway? And does she suffer from ADD or something? How old are you both?

A lot of young girls need pretty much constant attention, and my guess is she is one who requires a LOT of attention. It could be that she can't take it. Maybe you need to find someone a bit more mature. Sorry.
    Last edited by vashti; 11-08-07 at 11:13 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hey i know you need spend lot of damn time with her or she will be seeing someone else happy i can help

She's just sharing her fears with you. No need to panic. I get that she's planted a seed of worry in your mind, but you can decide whether or not to let it grow into full-blown trouble.

You reassured her. That was the right thing to do. I think you should make sure to follow up with more reassurance today, not just for her, but for yourself also. Don't let the conversation go to that serious place if you can help it- just remind her who you are and that you'll be back soon.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks for the help guys...I don't know my girlfriend is really complicating..
    Had a few more 'conversations' with her since I posted this topic..
    She said to me how its difficult and because I am away for 2 months I missed her Birthday and da whole summer with her..90% of the time she wernt very talkative to me so when I asked what was up she wud say dat its the distance and how she aint good with Long distances n all that..One night when I kept seein she wasnt very talkative with me I decided to do the same thing and act like I don't really care..sure enough afta that happend she said she misses me, which I aint heard in a while..
    She went on holiday yesterday and shes comming back on da 30th with her family, Hopefully without me speakin 2 her for that long she might realise and open her eyes a bit, or maybe she might just forget totally about me, she said cant I just wait to get to london n when I c her we can talk about it...
    I really don't know what is going through her head