+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: older women - good or bad?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    MissDy - how is it you go about meeting 25 year olds at your age? And how do you express your interest?
    Do they approach you (in public) or do you approach them?
    Vashti, if you're looking for a younger guy, you can have me

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, you are cute! I'll keep that in mind if my husband ever croaks.

The reason I ask is that I have told Gribble and Aegis multiple times they should look for an older woman if they want no-strings-attached relationships. I just don't know how they would go about it. They say they are intimidated by older women, and older women are often more traditional in their gender roles, and may be more inclined to wait for the male to approach, so I'm not sure how it ever happens.

Either that, or I am planing for my future.
    Last edited by vashti; 11-08-07 at 11:37 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Not *all* women in their 30's are unattractive, little boy.
    I'm not saying that people over 30 are unattractive...but I don't think any 20 year olds would fall for someone in their thirties. Its just not right. And will you stop ****ing callling me a little boy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure, when you are 18.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

!@#$%^&*()%$#@!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    I'm not saying that people over 30 are unattractive...but I don't think any 20 year olds would fall for someone in their thirties. Its just not right. And will you stop ****ing callling me a little boy?
    You have lots to learn little boy lots to learn.

ha ha - yes, he's fully legal and has been sexually active for years, no worries there. i asked the original question because i want to know how men feel about their "older woman" in the following years - i hope that my experience has a good impact on his future sex life and that he looks back at his fling with me with a smile, as i know i will. we're not "involved" as such - no strings attached....thanks for all the replies

Lets put it this way, if the older girl is anything but hot, my guess as a guy is that it be viewed as to girls making out and maybe going the distance.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have no idea what he said . ^

Anyway, if it's legal, it's all good in my book. Unlike relaionships where the male is significantly older, I believe older women and younger males CAN have a no-strings-attached relationship. You are probably actually teaching him how to do it right, for which the young girls should be thankful.

I have no idea what he said . ^
    Let me put it in female terms. Its like watching two girls making out.

^that wasn't more understandable bc it was in "female terms" but because it was in english this time...

I just don't know how they would go about it. They say they are intimidated by older women, and older women are often more traditional in their gender roles, and may be more inclined to wait for the male to approach, so I'm not sure how it ever happens.
    [URL="http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/394236103.html"]cra[/URL][URL="http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/m4w/394165371.html"]igs[/URL][URL="http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/394100926.html"]list[/URL].
    Last edited by Tiay; 12-08-07 at 04:16 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    [URL="http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/394236103.html"]cra[/URL][URL="http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/m4w/394165371.html"]igs[/URL][URL="http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/394100926.html"]list[/URL].
    No, I understand about internet connections... what I don't get are the ones IRL, like the vacation trip.

what is craigslist?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by leighfie View Post
    ha ha - yes, he's fully legal and has been sexually active for years, no worries there. i asked the original question because i want to know how men feel about their "older woman" in the following years - i hope that my experience has a good impact on his future sex life and that he looks back at his fling with me with a smile, as i know i will. we're not "involved" as such - no strings attached....thanks for all the replies
    I'm late thirties. I've done a couple older women when I was younger. Actually, my first one was in her 40's and I was not yet of legal age.

What do I think of older women? For fun, maybe. For permanency? I'll be honest. You are down to what? Three eggs left? As I see it, I marry to reproduce and to have a wife (a real wife). No chance I'd get seriously involved with some childless woman my age.

You are just an Old Maid who resorts to abusing children. Your story isn't unique. I'd even make a bet...that you are an educator, right? There are a ton of female teacher spinsters in their 30's who are essentially raping young men. A young guy will always take it when he can get it...but you are the adult, so GROW THE **** UP.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast