+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: older women - good or bad?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I seriously doubt any woman in her 30s would be remotely interested in marrying a barely legal adult. She said it was a no-strings-attached arrangement with a consenting *adult*, not child.

BTW - *spinster*?? I thought that term died out a long time ago. Why does a single woman have to be called a degrading term for simply being single? What equally degrading term shall we use for men who don't marry? ::rolling eyes::
    Last edited by vashti; 12-08-07 at 10:31 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    i'd like to day a girl who is 19-20.. like a year or two older than me, but i am scared to date even that much older... girls that age always want someone the same age or older...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, I remember when I was a freshman in high school, all the sophomores and juniors got the freshman girls. Hope college isn't like that

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No, I understand about internet connections... what I don't get are the ones IRL, like the vacation trip.
    oh. yeah, it's hard to imagine how that would work... I'm guessing they just flirt till both are sure that the other is interested.

I seriously doubt any woman in her 30s would be remotely interested in marrying a barely legal adult. She said it was a no-strings-attached arrangement with a consenting *adult*, not child.

BTW - *spinster*?? I thought that term died out a long time ago. Why does a single woman have to be called a degrading term for simply being single? What equally degrading term shall we use for men who don't marry? ::rolling eyes::
    Well, I revived it. I refuse to accept what is in vogue with the women (I won't call them "ladies" since that term died out a long time ago...). Degrading term for men? Well, gee...I thought that the word "men" had become degrading term? Hmmm.

But, back to the real point before we got sidetracked by deconstructivist theory....

This 30-something "single woman" (shall we say?) is soo typical...its like women have been liberated and what do they do...apparently "freedom" means acting like a stereotypical rutting male pig. Apparently, that's what our 30-something woman thinks that women have been fighting for over the last several millennia...the chance to act like a male pig.

Ain't civilization grand? When you are done ****ing it up, let me know and I'll come out of the house again.

Boo Radley

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Poor Cam; it must be very hard on you since June Cleaver died...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Poor Cam; it must be very hard on you since June Cleaver died...
    Oh no, I'm laughing actually. As I've said all along on this site, the Neo-Woman (mainly wealthy WASPs) is having her way...but guess who's reproducing in great numbers? Not your ilk. Guess who's growing economically by leaps and bounds? Not your ilk.

Have it you way...and you can argue with me all you want...but in the end, you lose and I can continue to laugh

I know that you have children...too bad for them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ironic you should say that, since my lifestyle is far more traditional than anyone else who posts here, as far as I can tell.

My kids are great, BTW... in fact, better than average. They are bright, well-behaved, and extremely open with me. They certainly don't need your pity, and your dragging them into this discussion is rather odd, really. You must be even more bitter than I thought.
    Last edited by vashti; 13-08-07 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post

should i slap him now or later?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Ironic you should say that, since my lifestyle is far more traditional than anyone else who posts here, as far as I can tell.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

My kids are great, BTW... in fact, better than average. They are bright, well-behaved, and extremely open with me. They certainly don't need your pity, and your dragging them into this discussion is rather odd, really. You must be even more bitter than I thought.
    ::spits beverage out from laughing so hard::

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    should i slap him now or later?
    How about now AND later?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    I'm not saying that people over 30 are unattractive...but I don't think any 20 year olds would fall for someone in their thirties.
    You're obviously not in your 20's if you're making that statement.

Now go out and play in the yard, the adults are discussing adult stuff.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tsk. I actually enjoy reading many of your arguments about 'modern women'. I happen to agree with a lot of what you post.

But you lose your effectiveness by resorting to poor statements such as these^. Makes you sound irrational. Just like 'those women' you pooh-pooh so readily. Don't delude yourself thinking your mindset is any different in this matter.

Sauce for the goose tho, I suppose?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...but guess who's reproducing in great numbers? Not your ilk. Guess who's growing economically by leaps and bounds? Not your ilk.
    I loved this comment, BTW. *My* ilk (at least my genes) will be getting off the planet asap if all goes as planned. We'll do just fine, thanks.

Do you like CJ Cherryh, Cam? She's my hero(ine), lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Tsk. I actually enjoy reading many of your arguments about 'modern women'. I happen to agree with a lot of what you post.

But you lose your effectiveness by resorting to poor statements such as these^. Makes you sound irrational. Just like 'those women' you pooh-pooh so readily. Don't delude yourself thinking your mindset is any different in this matter.

Sauce for the goose tho, I suppose?
    Well, you are right. I take back the kinder comment and apologize for it to Vashti.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast