Thread: older women - good or bad?

"kinder" is German for children....

The rest, however, I stand by.

Older women good or bad? = BAD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    Older women good or bad? = BAD
    Older women are only "bad" (as you say) if they prey on the young.

Older women (generally speaking) aren't necessarily good or bad...they're like any other demographic. Some are nice. Some aren't nice.

Older women preying on the young eh? I wonder how does a woman rape a guy...forcing his oingo boingo up her velvet underground?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

anachronistic Guest
    Older women preying on the young eh? I wonder how does a woman rape a guy...forcing his oingo boingo up her velvet underground?
    pshbwahahaha! what the fück is this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I'm late thirties. I've done a couple older women when I was younger. Actually, my first one was in her 40's and I was not yet of legal age.

What do I think of older women? For fun, maybe. For permanency? I'll be honest. You are down to what? Three eggs left? As I see it, I marry to reproduce and to have a wife (a real wife). No chance I'd get seriously involved with some childless woman my age.

You are just an Old Maid who resorts to abusing children. Your story isn't unique. I'd even make a bet...that you are an educator, right? There are a ton of female teacher spinsters in their 30's who are essentially raping young men. A young guy will always take it when he can get it...but you are the adult, so GROW THE **** UP.
    wow - that's a lot of assumptions to make! you sound like a bit of a caveman - sex is for fun and stress relief as well as procreation! No, by the way, I'm not an educator, nor do I have or want children of my own, and I get hit on by guys of his age all the time, although this is the first time I've gone the distance. We simply got on really well, and the relationship turned into a "friends with benefits" scenario. I expect nothing from him, neither of us want anything more than what we have. There is no question of me raping him, in fact, he seduced me. He's as deeply sexual as I am, and was left unsatisfied by the ignorant fumbles of girls his age. I'm proud of him that he is broadminded enough to go for what he wanted even though I don't fit "the profile".

One day he'll get a serious girlfriend, I'll pat him on the back with a wistful smile and wish him luck, hoping he'll take his newly found sexual confidence and awareness into his future relationships. In the meantime he gets to have hot sex (wow, it really is hot!!!) with someone who doesn't expect or want the hearts and flowers, can tell him what she wants sexually without blushing, and that he doesn't have to play relationship games with. My every orgasm is like a medal for him!

Frankly, I'd go the younger male route again - his sex drive matches mine, which can't be said of men my age in general, and sex with him is robust and intense. And the age difference creates a novelty which adds to it all.

I've loved reading all the replies by the way! I wasn't really looking for answers or justification, just wondering what the general feeling from the world was on this. Interesting responses, all. Thanks.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    CAM, with such a heady mix of snideness and patheticness I really can't see why you fail to attract women.

Oh no hang on, it's not you that can't attract women is it? It's the women that can't attract you, isn't it? That's why you haven't had a f-ck since women grew their bushes long enough to make braids out of them. Of course.

Go on, retort by telling me what a smart cookie you are - you limp-wristed poof.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    CAM, with such a heady mix of snideness and patheticness I really can't see why you fail to attract women.

Oh no hang on, it's not you that can't attract women is it? It's the women that can't attract you, isn't it? That's why you haven't had a f-ck since women grew their bushes long enough to make braids out of them. Of course.

Go on, retort by telling me what a smart cookie you are - you limp-wristed poof.
    LOL. Not limp-wristed at all. Actually, the main reason is what I've said all along...I really haven't been out of the house or office for a long time. It is simply a good time to make money and do other profession-related things.

It is kind of hard to meet women if you are locked away in an office. Simple as that.

Sexually frustrated? Of course. My fault for not venturing out, but I see benefit elsewhere at the moment and (my own choice) I've pursued that as opposed to dating.

So, I accept full responsibility for my situation...hasn't a thing to do with anything else.

Now, yes...the women that I have met, more or less accidentally, in recent years have not been very good; but again, if I want to find the good ones I know that I have to look harder IF that is what I really want--namely, a relationship.

Ah...well, it happens more often that you might think.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cam's gonna be a SugarDaddy... just like these ads all over LF, ha.

Seriously, I think its great, Cam. You won't have any problem finding someone to love, who will adore you back & give you lots of happy children. You're 'prime' material for lots of women, still I'm sure.

Just make enough so that you don't raise your family in *this* culture, that's all. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for a major headache. Personally, I've always been really impressed with areas of South America. Respect for education (for both sexes), lots of support for family values, good work vs. relaxation ethic. A good balance. At least for the moment.

Don't be so bitter in the meantime, its shitty to see in someone who otherwise has so much. I'd watch out for that nasty tendency, that's all. One day, it may come back to bite you when it matters.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 14-08-07 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Cam's gonna be a SugarDaddy... just like these ads all over LF, ha.

Seriously, I think its great, Cam. You won't have any problem finding someone to love, who will adore you back & give you lots of happy children. You're 'prime' material for lots of women, still I'm sure.

Just make enough so that you don't raise your family in *this* culture, that's all. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for a major headache. Personally, I've always been really impressed with areas of South America. Respect for education (for both sexes), lots of support for family values, good work vs. relaxation ethic. A good balance. At least for the moment.

Don't be so bitter in the meantime, its shitty to see in someone who otherwise has so much. I'd watch out for that nasty tendency, that's all. One day, it may come back to bite you when it matters.

Its true about the culture; it stinks. I'd home school, definitely--I would personally cut back on work and spend most of my time with the kids, teaching them. Making enough

You are right about the "bitter" stuff...its hyperbole for debate purposes! I actually don't have much time to be bitter in real life because I have too much work stress...I can handle only one emotion at a time

Someone said I couldn't get a date earlier in this thread...forgot to mention, that everyone of the 18 women I have dated in the last 15 years have asked me out. Maybe that was a mistake to let the women make the move, but that is how it worked out.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    You are right about the "bitter" stuff...its hyperbole for debate purposes! I actually don't have much time to be bitter in real life because I have too much work stress...
    LOL! Sorry Cam, I did know this.

For the young ladies: Cam is being nice to me. That was man-to-lady-speak for:

"Shut the ****-up already about my attitude, woman! I'm just destressing here, geeze, its the internet. Can't I even cut loose onn the fricking internet already?!"

(like I said, I *live* w/Cam's phenotype)

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL! Sorry Cam, I did know this.

For the young ladies: Cam is being nice to me. That was man-to-lady-speak for:

"Shut the ****-up already about my attitude, woman! I'm just destressing here, geeze, its the internet. Can't I even cut loose onn the fricking internet already?!"

(like I said, I *live* w/Cam's phenotype)
    LOL. Ah, I would never say the **** word to you

But, you might want to explain phenotype to the young-un's here.

Use a word like that and they are apt to roll their eyes and say, "like, W-H-A-T E-V-E-R!!!"

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by leighfie View Post
    In the meantime he gets to have hot sex (wow, it really is hot!!!)
    If you could provide specific details in the format of something like a how-to manual, I would be very thankful

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast