+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sleeping

sleeping

Hey I find it really hard to actually sleep with the guy I'm with... like actually fall asleep

I want to really bad... but it just doesn't seem to happen i wake up constantly throughout the night or we start making out...

anyone else have this experience or know how to fix it?
    c'est la vie

/jo

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sleeping pills. Also, eat garlic before bedtime so your breath reeks, I think that would be a suitable deterrent

Quote Originally Posted by thejojo777 View Post
    Hey I find it really hard to actually sleep with the guy I'm with... like actually fall asleep

I want to really bad... but it just doesn't seem to happen i wake up constantly throughout the night or we start making out...

anyone else have this experience or know how to fix it?
    Melatonin...it is a non addictive natural sleep aid. I think you can take it daily for three weeks, and then give yourself a week off

get drunk and pass out.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Melatonin...it is a non addictive natural sleep aid. I think you can take it daily for three weeks, and then give yourself a week off
    I used to take melatonin but other things work a lot better... It's OTC too

what other things work better doesntmatter?

can you actually go to your doctor and be like i cant sleep with my partner so he gives you sleeping drugs

holy crap that would be pretty ridiculous haha
    c'est la vie

/jo

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I'm not really sure how to manage the problem of being able to stay asleep once you start. The melatonin might help with this, it doesn't put you to sleep but helps you stay asleep (for me at least). I can usually pull out around 5 - 6 hours only waking up once or so to go to the bathroom. So for me the main problem was falling asleep in the first place.

For a while I was having 4 - 5 drinks about an hour before bed to relax. Sometimes I take vicodin (for the hydrocodone) in the afternoon for a nap. I guess you could try some of the benzos if you were having a real hard time, something like valium or restoril. Or miltown if it's easy to get.

Some of those dietary stores market stuff like 5-HTP, which is a precursor to serotonin and metabolizes to that. Of course this stuff isn't doctor prescribed and good research doesn't really exist on it.

Of course by far the best thing to do would be telling your doctor that you have trouble sleeping and see what he says.

This isn't a problem for me even though I'm totally hot for my boyfriend because we wear each other out before we go to sleep. If you both have the energy to make out in the middle of the night, you either need to work harder at the beginning of the night, or, well, just go with it!

I mean, really. Who cares if you lose some sleep if you're so happy about the person next to you, you can't keep your hands off of him? I think that's fantastic, dude!
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I mean, really. Who cares if you lose some sleep if you're so happy about the person next to you, you can't keep your hands off of him? I think that's fantastic, dude!
    Some sleep? My last girlfriend was 5'11 with long legs...it was the best sex ever with her...I mean THE BEST. Hours and hours of good clean fun...because Cameron cums on demand...an hour into it, two hours into it...whenever you want.

But at bedtime...the real bedtime..."sleepytime"...shit, she was all wrapped up in me and those ****ing legs had me in a grip. She slept like a log after her orgasm. I suffered from sore nuts and no sleep. Melatonin to the rescue

Oh, my God, CAM. I can't stop laughing. You poor thing. You needed a crowbar.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't have any trouble falling asleep really, but I swear I'm developing a spinal disorder spooning every night for 3 months straight. And I don't want to tell her I can't because a) I don't want to offend her and b) i still like to spoon!
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't sleep with my girlfriend. Well, not in a twin size bed.

When she came to visit Philly we stayed in a hotel with a queen size bed. Was probably the best sleep we ever got while around each other.