+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im meeting this woman tonight!!

im meeting this woman tonight!!

hi there this is no biggy problem i just would like some advice before i go out tonight.

ive worked with this woman in work for 2 months she is great fun we get on allright in work hours but it only really made me think she was interested in me too the other week.

i got her msn adress and we started to chat she is 19 im 18 so 1 year gap between us, anyway she told me after 3 days of speaking to each other over msn totaling about 8 hours just me and her speaking. she told me i was alot of fun and although i dont show it in work im a really nice person. so i thought bugger it got nothing to loose, i asked her to come out with me tonight for a couple of drinks at the local pub she accepted and gave me her # to give her a call on. so i jsut asked her out worst hurdle over with. this is were my dilema comes in, would you consider this as a date which should be taken serious or a casual date between freinds i dont want to make a move incase anything backfires and i loose a freindship over it.

also when should i call her im meeting tonight she said she was feeling a bit poorley last night to me and if she isent feeling up to it she will have to rescedual so do i call alter this afternoon we ahvent planned a time for going out ??

This is a casual date, but a date nonetheless. Treat it as such.

If she cancels, try to pin her down immediately for another date- like Saturday.
    Spammer Spanker

she canceled rang me up and said she felt ill which she sounded and ti wasent a fake put on she actually sounded completly different so we resceduled i told her id call ehr another time this week to go out she said she would but when she feels better should i text ehr asking if she is ok this morning or w8

I think you should call her to check in tomorrow. Not too desperate, but concerned.
    Spammer Spanker