+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is any kind of contentious exchange now going to be deleted??

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Is any kind of contentious exchange now going to be deleted??

I've noticed looking back at past threads that many of the fiery exchanges between members have been deleted. Is this the new modus operandi for Love Forum?

Conflict is the central component of entertainment. It's what brings people here in the first place and its what elicits the most interesting exchanges between existing members. If it is to be outlawed and censored here I think it shall be time to send Charlie Boy II the way of Charlie Boy I.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 17-08-07 at 11:03 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "MODERATORS - Is any kind of conentious exchange now going to be deleted??"

Haha! Did you see who the new mods are? Fat chance. If any deleting is gonna happen, it will be loveadmin.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know, I saw the typo.

Yeah I'm not aiming this at the moderators, more at LoveAdmin. I'll changed the bloody thread title again.

anachronistic Guest
    big deal. big deal? big deal.

why waste your time caring that they are being deleted, why waste your time deleting them.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Conflict is the central component of entertainment. It's what brings people here in the first place and its what elicits the most interesting exchanges between existing members. If it is to be outlawed and censored here I think it shall be time to send Charlie Boy II the way of Charlie Boy I.
    and just for the record, you're wrong about that. people come here for advice on their relationships. some people stay because they like to give advice and make friendships on here. then there is flaming which is certainly entertaining, but not the reason to stay here.

if that's all you're here for, why bother staying?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bullshit. Why do people come here for advice? Almost always because there's some conflict in their relationship. That's what I was alluding to.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And while I'm here, can we get read of these ginormous adds after every second post with that shitty cartoon in the middle?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some people need (and prefer) a more blunt approach. In fact, I think that is often the only way people will hear your message.

Charlieboy, I wasn't criticising you spelling; I didn't notice your typo until you pointed it out. I just copied and pasted your thread title because I couldn't quote it.
    Last edited by vashti; 17-08-07 at 11:31 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am anti-post deleting.

Plus, I have yet to delete anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think some of the posts get deleted when offended people complain directly to admin.

anachronistic Guest
    Bullshit. Why do people come here for advice? Almost always because there's some conflict in their relationship. That's what I was alluding to.
    yea, but still, you are referring to something different. while i myself think it's silly to waste the time doing so (the past is the past afterall, right?) i think it's ridiculous to care. we all know what happened... except the newbs.

i don't like the ads either. that is really only irritating thing to me. it's harder to read the forum and it ruined the layout.

The rules is set for a reason. You may want to check out the rules & guidelines.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/4874-loveforum-rules-guidelines.html[/url]
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've noticed looking back at past threads that many of the fiery exchanges between members have been deleted. Is this the new modus operandi for Love Forum?

Hey CB, if you mean flaming I think it doesn't belong. There's no need for name calling and things.

But there are lots of good arguments on here that are reasonably civil. Cam & I have had some good ones recently.

Of course, they're good b/c *I* won, of course.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You and CAM can go fist each other.

anachronistic Guest
    hey now charlie boy, you have no right to insult indie like that. what the devil has gotten into you?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast