+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is oral like for a guy?

what is oral like for a guy?

this is bothering me my bf wants to go down on me but im nervous!! what do i need to know guys! also what is it like for you???

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemylife87 View Post
    this is bothering me my bf wants to go down on me but im nervous!! what do i need to know guys! also what is it like for you???
    I was dying to go down on my girlfriend.

But you being so nervous isn't the way to go.

After a few failed attempts to go south, she finally told me she wasn't comfortable reciprocating. I told her I wasn't expecting reciprocation, but I let it be. The next night, I made my way down again, and she let me go at it.

I didn't get her to orgasm, but I asked her what I could do better. I know I was doing some things right when she'd start to tug at my hair. But still a miss.

The point?

If you're nervous, and you build it up. You probably won't enjoy it.

getting oral is awesome! but.. if you're nervous, then you might not enjoy it. I suggest getting more intimate in other ways first. The way this usually happens though is the guy is persistent as hell and eventually she'll let him do it and she'll probably love it

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemylife87 View Post
    getting blown feels good when you girls know how to do it right. i don't know how to explain it with explicit details... it feels a bit cooler (by temperature i mean) than the vagina, plus all the visual affects are what make blowjobs awesome. we like looking down and seeing our lady right there sucking it like a tootsie pop.

Hehe don't be nervous, I'm sure you'll both love the experience

Just make sure you're nice and clean (and trimmed if you're comfortable doing that haha). Easier access if there's not too much fur in the way of the fun bits you see

Making sure you've had a good shower should help make you feel prepared and safe.

You don't have to let him do it if you're not comfortable, like don't be forced into it. But if you trust him and really find him sexy and feel ready... go for it! You'll probably have a lot of fun.

If you feel embarrased and awkward about the attention on you or something, you could always 69. So then you're kind of equal 'cos you're both giving each other pleasure at the same time.

What does it feel like to us? haha like one of the best things EVER mmmMMmmmm (unless teeth get accidentally involved or there's a bit too much roughness... oowwwwweeee! )

I could do without 69, to be honest. I can't concentrate.. plus both people get kind of an unflattering view... don't think I'd recommend it to a nervous beginner.
    Last edited by Tiay; 19-08-07 at 07:16 AM.

Haha! It's just for if she didn't want all the attention on her. I think the view varies depending on height lol ... oh ew the images ... !

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    getting blown feels good when you girls know how to do it right. i don't know how to explain it with explicit details... it feels a bit cooler (by temperature i mean) than the vagina, plus all the visual affects are what make blowjobs awesome. we like looking down and seeing our lady right there sucking it like a tootsie pop.
    I think she was asking what it's like for a male to GIVE oral, not receive.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh yeah... oops. I didn't get that either.

Well it feels like ... a bit nervewracking cos you want her to love it. But also like an exciting adventure haha. Kind of wet and wonderful hehehe

Giving oral to the girl you care about is alot of fun, make sure your clean though. giveing oral during random hookups? Nots so much.