+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm frustrated and annoyed rejection or kindness??

I'm frustrated and annoyed rejection or kindness??

right basically ive been frinds witht his woman 3 months now we do alot together and live in same town, now i went out for a walk with ehr last night we had fun and she told me that she ahd fun we held hands hugged and talked alot. so i dont know why i asked her but probabbly subconsiously poped out .

have you ever thought of me and you getting together seeing that evryone that we know already think we are and would you want to .

she never said no she answered me indirectly, and said well i think your great i really do and your a cool guy and i care for you alot but i dont want to jeperdize our freindship by starting a relationship.

is this a rejection or just her actually wanting to stay freinds and not let either one of us get attached an hurt ?? then i said i hope your comfortable talking about this with me i jsut need to clear my head and she said she isent uncomfortable at all and she is glad that im talking to ehr about it ??

what does that meen im really confuzzed ebcause i really like her .

once again sorry for spelling its because i dont look up while typing and i type fast also i would like answers because she is confuzzing me im not sure what she wants from me and ic ant see how she knows she will get hurt if get together if we dont try ??

I don't think she see's you in a boyfriend type of guy maybe more of a brother to her she means what she say she still does want to be friends with you then maybe one day you will be together.
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She isn't interested in a romantic relationship with you, but she values you as a friend. Being her friend is NOT going to lead you to a romantic relationship with her. If you are okay with that, then continue to be her friend. If not, then move on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes, that was definitely a rejection.
    Spammer Spanker

Funny thing that her unwise little brain did not understand is that with this simple answer "your a cool guy and i care for you a lot but I don't want to jeopardized our friendship by starting a relationship." she pretty much jeopardized the relationship, it is important that a friendship is mutual and a romantic feeling is mutual otherwise when one comes out the other is ruined. If you both still stay friends things may still change a bit around the two of you.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I would have taken it as a clear 'no'.

IMO, friendships have got to be mutual, and if you have feelings for her, it may be a bit risky to keep staying as 'friends'. For example, if she never feels the same towards you, you may find yourself in a more difficult position later on. At the end of the day, it's up to you whether you want to take that risk.