+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This happens today....

This happens today....

hello everyone, today i broke up with my girlfriend...i cant sleep the whole night. This feeling really sucks...so i decided to look for a forum to share.
    well, our relationship has been good for the past 3 years...but today...everything comes to an end.
    My girlfriend is 1 lovely and caring person i met 3 years ago and our relationship was going well all the while. I never doubt about her love to me because i can feel it truely from her heart. About 2 months ago, she went to UK to further her studies which took about 3months to complete(it is a top up programme). Although just for 3 months we both felt so hard to separate from each other and she cried before she board the plane to UK. For the last 2 months everything seems good where we continue to have conversation through msn and videochat. Sometimes she even cried when she saw me through the video chat. We chat about everything including what she ate for her breakfast, where she went on that day and she bought me souvenirs all the while including a pair of Nike shoes...all the stuffs which now became a sweet but torturing memories for me T-T. There was this day when she told me that she get to knw a new friend, a girl who cares for her which that moment i thought it was a good to have someone to chat with and care for especially when she is alone overseas.....
    About 2 weeks ago, i felt that our relationship is getting worst because the normal routine of our conversation is not there anymore...even worst we hardly got any topics to chat. She seems so busy with her things and we cant get into a conversation. Until today i finally get the chance to chat with her.....and she keep on telling me that our relationship has changed and she dont need me to care for her anymore. I was like What?? are you serious?? i cant believed what she told me. I want to know the reason behind it and she is not willing to tell me then i decided to directly gave her a phone call....after a while convincing her she told me that she hardly say " i love u" to me anymore.....her reason is that..she fall for the girl who cares for her all the while....she keep on saying sorry to me......and that moment i m really sad and this is the sadness moment in my life...........maybe is my fault to let her go to UK at 1st....what should i do?

Well, what do you want? Do you want to get over her or do you want to get her back?
    Spammer Spanker

This is what i am currently thinking.......any advice?

by the way this is my 1st breakup.....which is so hard for me

Quote Originally Posted by one sad guy View Post
    This is what i am currently thinking.......any advice?
    I think you should tell her to do what she needs to do. Tell her you love her and you miss her, and that you want her to call you when she gets it all sorted out, just so you know she's okay.

I think if you don't freak out too much, the chances are she'll come back to you. She's having a wild fling in a foreign country. She'll come to her senses as soon as she gets home.
    Spammer Spanker

can this sad stuff stop. you go to her and say how much do you love her give it try at least you feel little better if you try

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hold on, is this a romantic relationship between your girl and this other girl?

If so, you're done. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave4586 View Post
    can this sad stuff stop. you go to her and say how much do you love her give it try at least you feel little better if you try
    i have tried. but i dont know why she seems to be so obsessed with that girl....and it happened out of sudden. After her studies she will be going for euro trip with friends and the girl as well. i told her not to go...i gave her choices either come bak home right after her studies to save our relationship or go for her euro trip.....she said she prefer euro trip...dissapointment one after another

Quote Originally Posted by Dave4586 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Hold on, is this a romantic relationship between your girl and this other girl?

If so, you're done. Period.
    yes...i'm her boyfriend for 3 years and she is getting her girlfriend now

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by one sad guy View Post
    yes...i'm her boyfriend for 3 years and she is getting her girlfriend now
    Yep. Cut all ties. Now.

Strange how she could suddenly lose all her feelings for you so fast, maybe it was the large amount of time spent without eachother, sucks

But yea, i'd have to say letting her go might be the best idea

Eatin' is still cheatin'

Stay gone and find a woman who doesn't like to hop the fence unless its at your direct request.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpoNovak View Post
    Eatin' is still cheatin'
    Baaaahahahaha! Hilarious!
    Spammer Spanker

hey i suggest you talk to her when she comes back, if shes already back go talk to her ask her everything you want about this girl and how they met and all that other stuff. Ask her how she feels about your relationship and you. If she really loves this girl you just have to LIVE AND LET GO...Spend sometime putting the stuff she gave you away and spend sometime with your friends and keep yourself busy. Thats how i get over ex's i truly loved for me thats the medicine to forget all about them and just talk to them if you ever bump into them or something. but be strong man. The first breakup is the hardest so just do what i do . To be honest when you were talking about your relationship before that stupid shit happen i was jealous because i'm the one that always screwed up. but you know what. good luck.

Holy ****, she's turned into a lesbo? Leave her, she's been seduced into the dark side of the force.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong