+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you act like this if it happend to you ?

Would you act like this if it happend to you ?

Hi there i was just woundering if someone can tell me what this means. I am sorry if my gramma is horrible i m trying my best. Okay a few days ago i bumped into the girl i like and she huged my friend and she knew him only for a while but she only said hi to me because i wasn't looking at her. Basically i m trying to say is does it mean anything because me and her go way back since last year where you asked me to go to the dance with her and all this other stuff. I think recently she got mad when she asked me if i liked anyone and i told her i like this girl far away and she yelled at me saying sorry i cannot be far away. All she does now is stare at me from a distance and she hugs other guys and looks at me as if she wants to rub it in my face. Alot of people tell me that she is really hurt and that she wants a way to get my attention by doing all this. I guess i was mean too her i mean most of the time she wanted my attention i didn't really care and i guess i cannot blame her i mean if you were trying to go after someone and hint to them you like them for 3 months and they still don't get it wouldn't you be mad too. So basically do you think she is emotionally hurt deep down inside and is afraid to tell me how she really feels.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

I wouldn't worry about it to much but you could ask her about your friend if your really concerned. If she is to mention the meeting in anyway I would take it as she did it intentionally. Best of luck to you though.

Uhh first can you please use sentences? Er hmm, well maybe she's a bit emotional but you might be the wrong one in this case. When you're answering questions like that, you're supposed to tell a "white lie" and say something like "of course you!!".
    Defeat is only bitter if you swallow it

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    but once you get to the top
    the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

<33 Badminton ┐[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[URL=http://www.saiyanisland.com]
    [/url]