+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: single once again....

single once again....

well yesterday she broke up with me... *sigh* with my break up line (( I don't use it I just find it funny)) "its not you, it me"........

I'm like "god... she had to spite me like that... oh well just sit back and listen, get it over with..." I was so pissed off at her for that but hey thats life.... it hurts then it goes away, it still stings but I can live with it..
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

Thats the fakest break up line ever..why can't they just say what they mean.

Childish shit, I swear.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

and that why I find it funny in the first place..... well that bitch will get whats coming to her

sorry Necrid...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

nah its ok, for the best I guess

I'm sorry that happened.

Even though this is a common break-up line, sometimes there actually telling the truth (eg. If somethings going on in there lives or they just want to be single right now).

Anyways, just remember that theres millions of girls out there and your more then welcome to explore them all.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

that line means a lot of things to different people. if she were to say, "it's just YOU" that would have been pushing the knife a little further. but i remember once i broke up with one of my ex girlfriends because i didn't feel any chemistry between us. i told her it was because i wasn't happy in my life and the relationship was getting affected. and i did basically tell her it was me. she took it lightly at first but being that we broke up right before summer started, she told me that she was miserable all summer. i felt bad but later on she got over it, she just missed being in A relationship, maybe that's what you're down about too. who knows, but anyways, things get better, and when you think about it, if she wasn't brave enough to tell you it's over, you would have been stuck in a fake-ass relationship, and i for one wouldn't want to be in that situation, better to love with all your heart than to love with pity. oh and ya, that ex i broke up with, she's one of my best friends now.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

The 'it's not you, it's me' is certainly overused, but I agree, there often is some truth to it. She may feel you are a wonderful person, just not the right person for her, or where she is right now. People are often not in the same place in a relationship, and just not in sync with each other. It's best to move on, regardless how much it may hurt. And even when it's for good reasons, it's never easy to end it with somebody you care about, I recently went through the same thing, so I will say I'm sorry Necrid. Keep your chin up, and know that there are plenty of good women out there, and you WILL eventually find the one who is right for you!
    Because a hard man is good to find.

i think for guys, they use it to mean, "it's not you, i want someone else" and girls they use it to mean, "it's not me, it's you, i want someone else"
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

my gf said that exact line when breaking up with me.

Originally posted by bisoncrossing
    my gf said that exact line when breaking up with me.
    which line? [fiona from Eurotrip]it's not you, it's me...no i take that back, it IS you! [/fiona from Eurotrip]

Necrid buddy-you know I am sorry to hear that. But also know theres a reason! Just look it at like another door opened! With your charm(you know what I mean too) you'll get more women floating your way...and then use your abilities to win them over!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Originally posted by squirrley
    Necrid buddy-you know I am sorry to hear that. But also know theres a reason! Just look it at like another door opened! With your charm(you know what I mean too) you'll get more women floating your way...and then use your abilities to win them over!
    that may be true but it's hard to tell someone that there's someone out there for you when you thought THAT person was the one. just look at it as though it's the best for YOU and when that right person comes along, you'll be ready...something like that...just don't go looking for someone that reminds you of the same chica...

Everyone goes through that, thinking they had the "one". But its how you deal with it in the aftermath. Necrid didnt think that here, he'd only dated her for what a couple of weeks or something. Yea it still hurts getting the shaft. No matter how or what was said, but you have to put yourself in a position to grow, not stunt yourself. I'm 33 and trust me had a couple of relationships that went shitty. And I at the time thought no one could replace that person, but to my suprise someone else does come along when you're least expecting it. You guys are really young yet, and this probably will happen more times than you want to count. but its your decision to get up every morning look in the mirror and know you'll be fine. YOU do have the choice on how to face it. you can either be depressed the rest of your life or have awhile to greive, and move on to better things.

Everything does happen for a reason, and one day, when you do find someone whose worthy of you, you'll look back and know it was for the best. No one suggests you find someone asap, every one needs time to heal, it's not cool to move on to someone just to have them. It surely wouldnt work. But have faith and know things will get better in time.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

yeah, well I hope your right squirrley

and thanks for the 'charm' comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast