+ Follow This Topic

Thread: IF I DONT DO IT ITS GONNA BE HELL :( HELP PLEASE x

IF I DONT DO IT ITS GONNA BE HELL :( HELP PLEASE x

I'm 15 and i've had sex with 9 people
    yes very ashameful but i just fell for all the old tricks and was and still am to young to be dealing with it all x
    my boyfriend of 7 months who is 18 knows and wants me to tell my mum so ill know the reality of it and get in trouble x
    we've been arguing 5 months about it now and at one stage i lied to him and said i had told my mum which he then found out i hadnt.. it just got so far i had to do it x
    its got to the stage where he gets so angry bout it he hits me and stuff but i just cant let go coz apart from that we're really strong.. im like part of the family and he does care bout me x
    hes now wanting me to tell my mum as she knows that ive had sex with him and my ex but not the other 7.. he wants it dun and sorted b4 he cums bk from holiday on sat.. what should i do?
    please help x

Tell your mom that he's abusing you and making up lies to isolate you from your friends.

You don't EVER let somebody hit you. No, you're not "strong", other than that. His behavior weakens your relationship beyond salvation.

And stop sleeping around, for God's sake.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by J3NNii-x View Post
    I'm 15 and i've had sex with 9 people
    yes very ashameful but i just fell for all the old tricks and was and still am to young to be dealing with it all x
    my boyfriend of 7 months who is 18 knows and wants me to tell my mum so ill know the reality of it and get in trouble x
    we've been arguing 5 months about it now and at one stage i lied to him and said i had told my mum which he then found out i hadnt.. it just got so far i had to do it x
    its got to the stage where he gets so angry bout it he hits me and stuff but i just cant let go coz apart from that we're really strong.. im like part of the family and he does care bout me x
    hes now wanting me to tell my mum as she knows that ive had sex with him and my ex but not the other 7.. he wants it dun and sorted b4 he cums bk from holiday on sat.. what should i do?
    please help x
    Give me a ****ing break.

This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have read today.

Your 'boyfriend' does not care about you. He is an immature, selfish asshole. Where is your backbone? It's time to gain some confidence. Break yourself away from that mess, cut off all contact from him, get a restraining order immediately. Maybe your mother DOES need to get involved with it.

A relationship is mutual. Yours may have been at some point, but has faded into a very destructive, violent mess that you should not have in your life.

As for telling your mother you've had sex, it's not her business. If you don't want to, your boyfriend should have had the respect for you to honor that. If it gets to the point where he is hitting you to try and get you to do what he wants, he is clearly beyond any level of a tolerable ignorance.

I hope that maybe you wish to discuss your relationship pasts on here, we'd all love to teach you a few things about love, and a few tricks on what to avoid, and set you in the right direction. Atleast see a counselor, if not your mom, or us.

I get so frustrated when I see young girls like you making horrible decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The fact that you have allowed yourself to be so used and abused by so many people tells me you have some profound emotional issues. If your mother is the type that will help you, maybe you should tell her you would like to see a professional. You are very clearly attracting the wrong sorts of guys, including the one you are with now. You need to stop the cycle of picking bad males before you get yourself beaten to death.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

where is your father?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

*Insert typical OV stuff here for a post like this*

I'm to tired of sluts and I don't feel like wasting my breath on them anymore.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 29-08-07 at 11:27 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    *Insert typical OV stuff here for a post like this*

I'm to tired of sluts and I don't feel like wasting my breath on them anymore.
    i think this is probably how her dad feels, misombra.