+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GUYS!What type of guy is he and what is he waiting for ?

GUYS!What type of guy is he and what is he waiting for ?

Hi !

I met this certain guy(first week of this month) from a friend's friend over at the bar and we talked and then i got a lil bit tipsy. He seemed to be nice as he would be listening to my problems about my life or whatever i was talkin about. Then we end up kissin inside the bar torrid..only that nothin more.

Anyway, next day he emailed me sayin' he a good night last nite and thankin me for such a good nite. We started to exchange emails and started chattin almost every nite. Then, after a week we talked about seeing each other again and we dined at some casual restaurant,drink a few glasses of liquor and kissed torrid again before i went home. I told him what if id go to his flat and stay there for the night and he said oh not tonite cuz i have to be early tom .. I know he has to be early though cuz of some sports thing. anyway, i went home so nothin happened. Then next day he would email me again like 3 or 4x a day and chat online every nite. He said he likes me a lot and that im pretty and itll be like a dream to be with me.
    anyway, we met again today just hang out and kissed and now touchin each others private parts.. I told him i can go to his place tonite or to a hotel somewhere. He said hes tired today cuz he went out last nite til morning ..i know he did and i know its true cuz he has been emailing and told me about it. I know he lives alone as well. He said maybe we can do it next week or the next week.
    what im saying is that how come he still doesnt wanna be intimate with me ? I kept on suggesting it but he would resist.he said he wants to take it slow and he said he wants to take it one step at a time. what kind of guy is he ? he is on his 30s and so am i. advise or comment pls.
    He has a hot body by the way.

P.S. I also asked why does he like me and he answered because youre beautiful,nice, and fun to be with.

well one of the reason id like to be intimate cuz im attracted to him too. I was even the one who took his hand and put on my private parts and i touched him there as well i even saw it.. i know it sound like i am so desperate for sex or something.But i was thinkin who cares we are mature people so whats the point of not doin it.
    Now i feel embarrased and ashamed for my actions. i guess i have to email him and apologize for being so aggressive. Im not like this all the time with guys and i always had serious relationships in my previous rels. Actually Id like to play Hard to get but now that im on my early 30s ive been thinkin ..what the heck.. im just being frank here so pls. understand and comment anything u want to comment.thx

Hm. In my opinion, as the "beautiful, nice" girl who's "fun to be with," you should have the option of being totally honest with him. Us guys may not be allowed to say "Look girly, I want sex and I want sex NOW so you better put out or I'm bailing," but you might. Or something to that effect.

Just tell him you're not an "easy" girl but a confident, healthy adult who is wondering if he is in the same category.

After everything you wrote about him by way of description, wouldn't be hilarious if he turned out to be gay and he just wants to be best buddies with you ? He's putting it off because he doesn't want to disappoint you...yet.

Ah, you'll be putting your own fingers on your private parts after that, huh ?

Good luck. Maybe he's straight and he's just scared of 30-something women who are in need of a "relationship" because the signs you are handing out are: "Horny thirtysomething wants to use sex to keep a man."

You only had a relationship with him for 1 or 2 weeks and you already want to live with him? And for someone in their 30's your spelling and grammar's third rate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

i think you picked a pretty good guy because he doesnt seem to be quick for sex and whatnot. i think he may want more than just "sex", unless if thats what you want only.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are a couple of possible explanations I can think of, not all of them pleasant:

- He wants to take it slow because either he's really into you and he wants to make this work
    - He doesn't like to sleep with chicks too quickly, becuase it's a bit seedy (there are more guys like this than you might think)
    - He suffers from premature ejaculation or impotence
    - He has an STD he's trying to work up the guts to tell you about
    - He really was "tired" (the least likely scenario)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was thinking he either is impotent, or he is turned off by your aggressiveness... Maybe he is in a relationship with someone else, and is feeling some delayed guilt.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't know what but it definitly isn't the tired option.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What the hell is "kissing torrid"?
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpoNovak View Post
    What the hell is "kissing torrid"?
    Sounds like something I'd like to try.

Anyway, OP, I think you're freaking him out. Some guys get really confused if they're not the ones setting the pace and calling the shots.

If you want to have a wild fling, this isn't your guy. I suggest you go out and find that guy, because it sounds like you're ready for him, not for Mr. Nice and Slow. You can date Mr. Nice and Slow after you sow some wild oats.
    Spammer Spanker

Ha ha ^ I have some pretty wild oats that need sewing.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Just tell him you're not an "easy" girl but a confident, healthy adult who is wondering if he is in the same category.
    Yes I agree. Good advice.

Don't feel bad, there is nothing wrong with being sexual.
    We're all (most people) sexual creatures. Which is nothing to be ashamed of.
    You haven't done anything wrong at all.
    Perhaps he's just a nervous guy.

You could email him and ask him outright?

Maybe it's time to move on to someone else more sexual and suited to the place you're currently in.

Btw ExpoNovak Kissing Torrid.. or Torrid Kissing.. is passionate, hot fiery kissing.

mmmmmmMMMMMmmmmmmm

Oh great.

There I go again..

*sigh*

Ahem. Yeah. Anyway, good luck angellocsin84.