+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crazy and wild college stories

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Crazy and wild college stories

Just kidding. But it’s about college, and just a bunch of random things I felt like posting and maybe see what you guys say. Lots of unrelated shit with a couple questions here and there. If you choose to read anything, PLEASE read the last paragraph!

So after a shower one night at around 3am I came out in just my towel and a hot girl who lives across the hall (who was sitting down outside her door on a laptop) gave me this funny looking grin, I didn’t quite know what to make of it, but I think she liked what she saw. I like to think that I keep it real and that’s how I read it. Her eyes got kind of big and she looked happily surprised to see me half naked. Then today when I was on the computer in my dorm she kept standing in the narrow field of view I have of the hall from my chair and stayed in that spot while she waited for her roommate to finish talking to someone. She was being kind of loud and making needless body motions and I thought she wanted to get my attention. Then she said “hey, whats up!” or something like that when she walked away. She usually doesn’t talk to many people. When she walked by later she looked at me and did that thing with her hair (flipping it back). She’s hotter than hell too, so this caught me off guard. Not that I expect anything to come of it, it was just rather complimentary I can tell she’s a rather kinky girl as well. She lists men and women as interests in her facebook. She also went from being in a relationship to being single in the first week of being here, haha.

Love the classes though (chem., bio, math, writing). Chem we did some kick ass lab. I don’t know how I would have done some of that stuff if I didn’t already have experience. They expected for everyone in the lab to already know how to perform filtrations, chemical washes and extractions, use a fume hood and for which chemicals (some kid brought his thioacetamide out of the hood and made the place smell pretty rank), operate centrifuges, etc. Even though there’s nothing to it, you think SOME type of background would be nice… heh. Refer to the lab manual, kiddies.

I went gorge jumping as well, which just means jumping off a 25 or 50 foot high cliff into the gorge (or from a bridge). Again, when I took off my shirt the two girls I was with kept checking me out!

But the real excitement for me was a girl I met in my writing class. After the first class she initiated conversation with me and I had the best conversation with a girl that I’ve ever had, we really “hit it off”. Not that I have much to benchmark that by.. But from my other experiences we really did! We liked talking about the same stuff and had remarkably similar interests! For the FIRST TIME I sustained a long (1.5 hr?) conversation with just her and myself. Next class we had (afterwards) went the same way. I am left without doubt that she likes me, but if she REALLY likes me (get it? “like” in that special way) is up in the air. Idiot that I am I forgot to get her number after we had lunch after last class. I’ll see her again on Tuesday though She was sooo cute and sexy too! I really, really liked her I’ll ask her if she has facebook next time as well and try to look her up, since that’s a more subtle way of seeing if a person is single or not (facebook accounts describe a users relationship status). I felt like this was a glimmer of hope for me. Even if this turns out to go nowhere at all which will likely be the case I won’t be able to give a **** because the composition of my brain chemistry will not allow it. But if it does I will have been a blessed man
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 01-09-07 at 12:02 PM.

I'm not gonna read all that but I do know one thing. People that have "crazy and wild" college stories are usually the same people who NEVER graduated and finished...lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nice work mate. If a girl talked to you for an hour and half non stop you're definitely in with a chance.

I reckon the biggest danger for you now, since you don't have all that much experience, is coming on too strong. Be as relaxed as you possibly can around her. Don't push too quick for her number, for a date etc. Most importantly, don't fixate on her like she's your one and only shot of getting laid this year - because she isn't. College is a f-cking great place to meet girls. They're everywhere.

Anyway sounds like you're settling in bloody well mate.

anachronistic Guest
    i have a thread about where i met a niec girl at college. she is definitely interested.

good luck to you doesntmatter.

I have a good story.

Dated a girl for 5 years. Everything was great. She goes to college, does a complete 180 by getting involved in the party life, and suddenly she turned from cute blonde with a sassy attitude to some annoying chick whom you couldn't stand.

She broke up with me.
    The end.

azenor47 Guest
    shocking !

azenor47 Guest
    think about your kids