+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Point Counterpoint

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Cam, its not about passing on your *stuff*, man, its about passing on your genes.
    That is why I gave serious consideration to sperm donation and still do, considering I won't be able to pass on my genes the natural way. I gave this idea a lot of thought.

I've actually never admitted to this before to anyone, but I used to keep several bullets in a clip loaded in a gun to kill myself for a short period of time, several years ago. During this time I thought what I would leave behind. I thought the greatest impact I would ever be able to have would be through (guess what) children, passing along my genes. That's when I hit upon sperm donation.

Yeah, I've never admitted to that before, but there it is and that's how I came to my thoughts on that topic. It's still something I'm giving very serious consideration, so I really will be able to die leaving something behind and having some impact, maybe to make up for my life

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    That is why I gave serious consideration to sperm donation and still do, considering I won't be able to pass on my genes the natural way. I gave this idea a lot of thought.

I've actually never admitted to this before to anyone, but I used to keep several bullets in a clip loaded in a gun to kill myself for a short period of time, several years ago. During this time I thought what I would leave behind. I thought the greatest impact I would ever be able to have would be through (guess what) children, passing along my genes. That's when I hit upon sperm donation.

Yeah, I've never admitted to that before, but there it is and that's how I came to my thoughts on that topic. It's still something I'm giving very serious consideration, so I really will be able to die leaving something behind and having some impact, maybe to make up for my life
    Don't despair. I don't. Good things will happen for you (naturally rather than in sperm bank terms). And, regret for the past is very hard on your soul and body....live in the present and by being present-minded, you will attract women (who are often naturally optimistic about the present and future...after all, what person would consider having children with the belief that the future is dim?)

That what loving and being loved by the right woman means for man's chances in life...the right wife can give a man a reason for living and for living well.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DM, I think you should know that your post made me want to throw up. But I'm glad you posted it b/c it says something very important, and I think quite a number of ppl your age feel something similar. Our society postively reeks of the kind of thing you mention, but almost noone wants to discuss it. But you are so very young. Like Cam says, don't despair.

To paraphrase a favourite author of mine: Go out and take all you can from life. With both hands. Noone will give it to you. And because the universe will come around at some point to take its own cut.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want a gun.

What kind of gun was it?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I want a gun.

What kind of gun was it?
    A Romanian AK-47, WASR-10 customized and all synthetic (tactical)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A Romanian AK-47, WASR-10 customized and all synthetic (tactical)
    Wouldn't a handgun be a little easier?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well Frasbee, not many handguns are chambered in 7.62x39 or larger calibers. So unless you want to risk popping your skull with some peashooting 9mm and spend the rest of your life paralyzed or in a coma when you could have just used a bigger bullet.

Excuse me, but I believe a 9mm is more than a "peashooter". I don't know what your skull is made of, DM, but a normal human skull would be ****ing destroyed by a point-blank shot from a 9mm.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Excuse me, but I believe a 9mm is more than a "peashooter". I don't know what your skull is made of, DM, but a normal human skull would be ****ing destroyed by a point-blank shot from a 9mm.
    People have survived being shot in the head with a 9mm, a hollow point 7.62x39mm out of a 16in barrel reduces risk of failure quite a bit

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well Frasbee, not many handguns are chambered in 7.62x39 or larger calibers. So unless you want to risk popping your skull with some peashooting 9mm and spend the rest of your life paralyzed or in a coma when you could have just used a bigger bullet.
    9mm a pea shooter?

Yeah right.

Anyway, if you're on you way out, you could just buy a .45 revolver or somethin'.

Ugh. Messy anyway. I would never do that. I'm a tidy girl. I would OD.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do either of you even have any actual experience with guns even? Just curious.

I've shot everything from a .22 to .50AE, 9mm included, and the difference is huge.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Ugh. Messy anyway. I would never do that. I'm a tidy girl. I would OD.
    If I did it now I would swallow a massive vial of some mercury salt while on top of a bridge, shoot myself in the head while standing on the outside rail, and fall over

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do either of you even have any actual experience with guns even? Just curious.

I've shot everything from a .22 to .50AE, 9mm included, and the difference is huge.
    Nothin' more than .22's and 12 gauges.

I've heard similar about people surviving shots to the head.

But I'd be hard pressed to believe somebody would survive a shot to the head with a hefty revolver.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Nothin' more than .22's and 12 gauges.

I've heard similar about people surviving shots to the head.

But I'd be hard pressed to believe somebody would survive a shot to the head with a hefty revolver.
    Yeah, I even heard a story about a guy who was stabbed in the head with a knife and it went into his brain like 5 inches, and he survived.

A 12 gauge shotgun blast would be killer.

Remember in Full Metal Jacket when Pvt Pyle gave it to himself in the mouth with an M14? Yeah, something like that for a rifle

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast