+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Telling a girl you like them HELP!

Telling a girl you like them HELP!

There was a girl at college who was in my psychology class, first I started liking her a little bit after a three four months I started liking her a lot…then I saw her at the derren brown tour, and she said hi to me she didn’t even know me then….after that I talked to her about the event for 2 mintues..then it was the summer holidays after that I was put in a different psychology class I don’t know if she dropped the subject or she was just not in my class…then I would only see her in the corridors and the first time I saw here in the corridors she said hi to me and she would nearly always smile at me.

Then I kept thinking after this year she leaves college to go to uni, how will I see her again what uni is she going to so I needed to talk to her…. I was hoping one day I would see her on the bus I catch because she sometimes caught that bus then I saw her with a friend, I was already on the bus her friend goes where shall we sit upstairs or downstairs, I was sitting downstairs and the bus was empty she said upstairs, even if she didn’t sit with me the least I expected was a hi.

After that when we saw each other in corridors we would never say anything, not even hi.

However once on the bus this was when we was on non talking terms she asked a guy you going dmu he was like yeah, and she said she’s going Leicester and I am pretty sure I heard her say she doing sociology… even though she didn’t do that and has a science and maths background.
    Was she try to hint at me what uni she is going because she already knew what uni the other guy was going to?

After this I decide to go Leicester uni through and i thought to myself if she’s not there she Leicester uni in front of a friend to avoid me and if she was there she likes me in some considering she said to a friend what uni she is going to even though i am pretty sure her friend knew what uni show as going to.

I saw her at Leicester uni when she saw me she just put a head down then I said hi because I knew I had nothing to lose she smiled.

(Side note)Also once at the end of college I was going into my friends car and she started staring at me I stared back and expected her to look away but no she still kept staring this was when we were on none talking terms, when I talk to other people she always stares.

After that I saw her a week later at Leicester uni and I started talking to her, just small talk what course you doing how’s uni etc.

Then I saw her on and off and we would just say hi and I thought to myself I need to talk to her I was getting nowhere just saying hi.

So in the library she was sitting with a friend and I went to sit with her even though I was really nervous doing this, she said hi, then after that we didn’t say anything to each other.
    Then she walked of with her friend to have lunch she didn’t ask me to have lunch and she didn’t even say bye I was left sitting there on my own.

The next time I saw her I said hi, and I would always approach her when I saw her then once she goes I’m going to get something to eat then she goes have you eaten we can have something to eat, then she goes she has to pray, even though she suggested eating.

Then after ages I saw her again she said hi, and then I saw her again on her own so I went to sit with her.

I talked to her small talk, then her friends came, then I let her borrow my calculator and after a while she said if you want to go just tell me maybe because she had my calculator or maybe she wanted me to leave………anyway after a while she goes what you doing know I cant remember what I said, then I asked her the same she goes we going to eat then she asked me do you want to come and eat…so I ate with her and left. to my seminar…even though I said to her I have a lecture that I missed, it I said to her I’m not going obviously because I wanted to spend longer with her but I was free all day that day because I had withdrawn from uni, after I left she said bye then my name, and before we went to lunch she went to pray then she turned around to look at me… then turned back around.

Now I can’t see her in the library anymore because they have blocked my card out because I have withdrawn.

I also added her to hi5 a long-time ago she added me back…..I added her to facebook recently…she added anther person on the same day so she saw my friend request and did not add me…but after a few days she added me, the reason i added her to these is so if she ever did like me she knows she can contact me, if she didn’t add me I may have stopped pursing her.

I know shes works at the hospital voluntarily, i would work there is well but she would know i found out through facebook,therefore she would think i am working there just because she is even though this is true i don’t want her to think that.
    However now I am looking for voluntary work to help me for my career in psychology I may end up working in a hospital.

I don’t know if other guys like her or if she likes other guys, but I know other guys have gotten much further with her then I have I expected to be at there stage e.g. meet up outside uni, get her number she approaches me etc, but im nowhere near that stage (maybe shes embarrassed), maybe because she does not like me as much as other guys ok I have got far with her but no where near as much as other guys have.

Why has she blanked me twice why does she stare at me why does she say hi to me first and why does she smile at me.

I won’t be at the uni shes at this academic year i will be at a different uni in the same city...but i will go to her uni with a friend and this is what i will say.

I am really embarrassed to tell you this but i like you a lot......

I will also tell her im at the other uni.....and tell her i came this uni to meet a friend.

The things i am worried about is how can i get her on her own....because shes normally with her friends.
    Im too embarrassed to say can i talk to you for a minute.
    Im also embarrassed to tell her what uni i go to because hers is much better and she knows how knows the uni i will go to is rubbish the only reason i got in there before because i was doing a foundation she didn’t know that.
    I also don’t want her to think I came in there just to see her.

This is her final year unless she gets onto post graduate medicine she will have anthor 4/5 years.

Man up and approach. If you can't get her on her own, say hi and flash her a dazzling smile while she's surrounded by girlfriends. If she fails to notice, believe me, they won't.

Put yourself out there. What are you protecting yourself from? Making an attempt to ask her out would be as thrilling as base jumping. Do it!
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Clearly, you've been putting way too much thought into this.

just wing it. Hardest part is walking up to her, once you say something. you cant back out of it...so yeah..wing it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Man up and approach. If you can't get her on her own, say hi and flash her a dazzling smile while she's surrounded by girlfriends. If she fails to notice, believe me, they won't.

Put yourself out there. What are you protecting yourself from? Making an attempt to ask her out would be as thrilling as base jumping. Do it!
    I am waiting for a girl to do this for me!!!!!!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Sorry, but the rambling style of this post made it hard for me to concentrate on what you're saying. I think you're looking way too much into this, especially the part about telling a friend about what uni she's going to. From what you've said (which is basically a sequential recount of when you said hi and bye!) it doesn't seem like there's anything there to suggest that she may like you anymore than she likes Joe Blogg over there.

miSSleepy

The things that suggest she does like me is that the when she started at me when I was in a friends car,.
    She stares at me every time I talk.
    Also she smiles at me.

The things that suggest she doesn’t like me..is when she turns around sometimes when she sees me.
    The two times she balnked me on the bus and in the libabary.

She stares at you every time you talk? Well I should hope so, otherwise that's very rude of her.
    And smiling...people smile at each other all the time.

For all we know, she may like you, she just has a very odd way of showing it. But I'm just going off what you're saying, and there's far more to suggest she's not romantically interested. But you could always ask her to do something with you so you can test her response and get to know her better.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    She stares at you every time you talk? Well I should hope so, otherwise that's very rude of her.
    And smiling...people smile at each other all the time.

For all we know, she may like you, she just has a very odd way of showing it. But I'm just going off what you're saying, and there's far more to suggest she's not romantically interested. But you could always ask her to do something with you so you can test her response and get to know her better.
    She stares at me everytime i talk to other people.
    Antohr reason she might like me is when it was just me and her she asked me to come and eat with her she said im hungray have you eaten yet, im going to get something to eat first, we can get something to eat...but i didnt pick up onthat until she said we can get something eat first but then she went to pray maybe because i didnt pick up on her hints.

or maybe she jsut wanted something to eat...and i was with her anyway.

Look it's hard to tell when all there is is trivial situations. I suggest you just be friends with her and gradually get to know her. If she does like you, you'll know.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I am waiting for a girl to do this for me!!!!!!
    To man up? Dude, you're getting desperate. You don't want a manly girl.
    Spammer Spanker

How can i be friend with her without coming of that i like her...how can i be friends with her

It would be dishonest to present yourself as a friend. You want more than that.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by bentley View Post
    How can i be friend with her without coming of that i like her...how can i be friends with her
    Just be casual and treat her as you would any other friend. Start off by talking to her a little each day.
    As for it being dishonest? I hope you were kidding!
    Every couple should be friends, first and foremost.

have you ever stopped to think that she's going through a similar thing? Waiting and WAITING for you to ask her out, and being too shy to do it. C'mon already! do it! If she says no, you can eventually move on, if she says yes then great. just do it! do it do it doit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast