+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same Height ok?

Same Height ok?

Are girls comfortable with dating guys the same height as them? Most gals look for taller guys.. i'm pretty short but not THAT short so yea.. what do u think of having a bf ur height?

I really couldn't care less

I think most people will agree that people are generally not that shallow mate. If a woman won't date you only because you are too short then really is she worth it in the first place? Be loved for what you are not for what they want you to be!!

Just a further note, if this bothers you then work on acting tall!!

lol .. one can actually 'act' tall?

what do u mean?

pfft, it's true, many girls do look for taller guys. But the same height is still ok. I'm 5'5, my bf is a little taller. ie, if I wore heels I might even be a smidgen taller.
    but you know what? it's great! It makes us super compatible, physically

Quote Originally Posted by shithappens View Post
    lol .. one can actually 'act' tall?

what do u mean?

Thought you might say something like that. Yes you can act tall!!

Allow me to elaborate, if you are of smaller stature than the average male, you can make yourself look bigger by the following;

1) The clothes you wear
    2) The stance you adopt when you talk to people
    3) The way you walk

1) The clothes you wear---- In other words the clothes you wear effect the way you look. Do not wear baggy trousers, these make you look shorter. Wear decent fitting jeans the lighter the denim the better. Shirt wise, vertical stripes make you appear taller than you actually are, the more fuller figure guy would also use this trick to make him look thinner, by making you look taller it makes you wear your weight better anyway I digress.
    2) The stance you adopt when you talk to people is very important and is sometimes the hardest to utilise. For example when you are standing talking to people, stand a little bit back so that you don’t have to look up at them and they don’t have to look down on you. When seated keep your back straight but lean into the conversation. And have your legs out stretched with your legs crossed, this gives a confident laid back look to yourself. When actually talking stand with your legs slightly apart and make your shoulders wider by using wide arm gestures, this also portrays confidence etc. The more confident your stance the bigger you look. Oh and always have a smile on your face 
    3) When you walk, keep your back straight do not slouch, look keep your head up and when you walk look around and have a nice smile on your face, even nod at people to portray an increased confidence. When you walk, have a slight spring in your step, not a bounce but a confident spring as if you are happy to be out walking etc. Have your arms swinging alternating etc.

The issue with height is purely based on the basis of power, women like strong acting, confident men who has the ability to look after them, which is why they go for taller men. So what you need to do is make them think that you are strong even though you are fairly small.

Hope this helps a little

N

i'd prefer taller guys, who wouldnt? but my boyfriend is shorter than me and i couldnt care less

Quote Originally Posted by northernmonkey View Post
    Thought you might say something like that. Yes you can act tall!!

Allow me to elaborate, if you are of smaller stature than the average male, you can make yourself look bigger by the following;

1) The clothes you wear
    2) The stance you adopt when you talk to people
    3) The way you walk

1) The clothes you wear---- In other words the clothes you wear effect the way you look. Do not wear baggy trousers, these make you look shorter. Wear decent fitting jeans the lighter the denim the better. Shirt wise, vertical stripes make you appear taller than you actually are, the more fuller figure guy would also use this trick to make him look thinner, by making you look taller it makes you wear your weight better anyway I digress.
    2) The stance you adopt when you talk to people is very important and is sometimes the hardest to utilise. For example when you are standing talking to people, stand a little bit back so that you don’t have to look up at them and they don’t have to look down on you. When seated keep your back straight but lean into the conversation. And have your legs out stretched with your legs crossed, this gives a confident laid back look to yourself. When actually talking stand with your legs slightly apart and make your shoulders wider by using wide arm gestures, this also portrays confidence etc. The more confident your stance the bigger you look. Oh and always have a smile on your face 
    3) When you walk, keep your back straight do not slouch, look keep your head up and when you walk look around and have a nice smile on your face, even nod at people to portray an increased confidence. When you walk, have a slight spring in your step, not a bounce but a confident spring as if you are happy to be out walking etc. Have your arms swinging alternating etc.

The issue with height is purely based on the basis of power, women like strong acting, confident men who has the ability to look after them, which is why they go for taller men. So what you need to do is make them think that you are strong even though you are fairly small.

Hope this helps a little

N
    extremely helpful. Thanks so much :]

no probs glad to help!!

Me and my girlfriend are only 2-4cm appart. ;D im 1.75m.
    And i don't let her wear heels because i feel so small.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm about an inch shorter than my girlfriend.

But yeah, act tall and people won't notice.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I prefer my man to be taller than me, and they usually are.

However, I did date someone the same height as me recently (and I wear heels a lot, so it essentially made him shorter) and it wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, I didnt even notice after awhile.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Don't matter to me
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

lol how short are you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast