+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If Only.....

Unhappy If Only.....

If only you had listened to my heart. If only you had given me a chance, I would not be crying. I would not be so lonely. Life would have a meaning. I would leave the world just to be by your side. But now I have to leave the world because you are not by my side. You broke my heart, you stole my dreams, you filled my eyes with tears and you took away my reason to live. But still I cannot blame you because I don’t have any rights on you despite being yours. If only I knew that things would turn out this way, I would never have fallen in love. You are so far from me and now even if you’ll be near to me, I know that there’ll always be a distance between us. I still don’t understand why this happened to me? Did I deserve this? Didn’t I love you enough? Or is it that I’m not worth being loved? If so then why do I have a heart? Why does this heart beat for you? Why did I fall in love with you? Why? Why? I’ve got so many questions but there’s only loneliness to answer my questions. I’ve longed to have you by my side but now I’ve only loneliness by my side. At least loneliness will not hurt me; at least it will never betray me.

Every time I’ve loved, I’ve been hurt. I just can’t take it anymore. I didn’t ask you much. I just wanted to be the one to give you the world’s happiness. I just wanted to love you more than love. But fate had decided otherwise. I might someday have everything, but everything will seem to be nothing just because I won’t be having you by my side. There might be someone who loves you apart from me, but still you know that no one can ever love you as much as I do. You’ve gave me such a punishment in return and yet I don’t have any grudge against you because I still love you.

The sun will rise and fall, but my love for you will always rise. Whenever I stop thinking of you, my heart stops beating because it beats only for you and yet you want me to forget you? I don’t mind leaving this world for you, but if I do so, then no true lover will ever want to fall in love, no one will ever believe in sincere love. I’m helpless because I love you so much. If only things could turn out to be different. If only you were mine. I never thought that dreaming could be so costly. But now that I’ve realised it, I’ll never ever dream again. If only you had given me a chance to show you what you mean to me, maybe right now we would be together. But you didn’t even give me a chance to confess. You judged my love without giving me the time to tell you that you are my life. But now what’s the use of complaining because there’s no one to listen to me. I’m just alone. If only you were with me, life would be so beautiful. But I don’t now what to do, because you’ll never be with me. We are miles away from each others and I really can’t find a way to bridge this distance between us. If only this was a test, if only this was a nightmare. But even if it’s a nightmare, it’s an endless nightmare.

I can’t find a way to stop these tears from falling from my eyes. I look at your photo and I console my heart. I tell myself that someday you’ll be mine. For a small while I feel happy but then I realised that I’m lying to myself. Life has not always been fair to me and I guess I should get used to this instead of complaining.

Even if you are not mine, at least I can say that there was once a time when your smile belonged to me. I just can’t forget that smile of yours. I would do anything for that smile but you didn’t give me a chance for this. Now what shall I do? If only you loved me, if only…

wow ... perfect words, realy touched my feeling and my heart .. pls keep going

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you talking to the whole female gender? May as well be

can I quote it?juast share it with my friends.