+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torn between husband and son

i'm sure everybody will settle down. they can only persecute your son for so long. the boat is a material item that can be replaced. surely they took out insurance for the boat. i don't see the big deal. my dad let me drive his jeep one time i ran it through a wall on my birthday and everybody eventually got over it and now it's just something we laugh about.

it's nothing to get a divorce over. if he can't handle this problem then how is he going to handle all the other problems that will come up? because they will come up.

were some of your family members in your wedding? because those are the people who are supposed to support you during times like these and try to work things out so the two of you are together. if they're not doing that then they're not doing their job.

your son probably feels terrible over the whole thing. you have to support him and that's all you have to do. it's not up to you to make it right, comfort your family or your husbands, or to please them at all. they're just going to have to chill.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

No were not seperated. But Im going to be maintaining 2 households. Mostly with my son. My husband and i eloped, but we had a private ceremony at my parents with my entire family, my dad was able to walk me, kyle stood for Chris, and his family doesnt know we did that, but Chris did it for me.

My family better chill, because i feel like this is the best option right now. It was my husbands idea to have the 2 households. Neither of us feel this warrants a seperation or divorce. He just cant live with my son right now. Time heals all wounds and even though these are biggies, at least my husband my son and I have to come to this agreement and our families are going to have to live with it, I just I hope I can. I think this will only last a couple of months. Kyle wants to be out on his own. and were only 10 minutes apart. but this maybe good for everyone for a little bit.

You all have been so great, thank you. I NEED outside views and opinions and its hard when youre smak in it!
    Thank you guys! i move in tomorrow and I'll be able to post in other threads. Now Ive got time on my hands throughout the week!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12