+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Arousal problems.

Arousal problems.

Hi.

I'm almost 20 years old and I've been dating my boyfriend for about 4 months now. We've known each other for about 1,5 years, but really started going out at the end of May this year. We haven't had sex yet. I think it's too early... Anywho...

We like playing with each other in bed. I give him a hand job and he fingers me. Everything is fine with him, but... I just won't get wet. I've had the same problem a couple of times with my previous boyfriend, but I thought I've gotten over it. I've tried to imagine having real sex and to touch myself etc, but I just won't get wet. And fingering hurts because I'm dry. I just don't know what to do...

shucks,this is really weird since you are at a tender age,anyway i think you should talk to your boyfriend about this,he might be rushing to finger you thinking that it turns you on.

He should learn what turns you on,if kissing/licking does,he should focus more on that.in other words,communication is key.if he has no clue/experience on finding out what arouses you,you can give him tactile or verbal clues/direction.goodluck
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

This is why they make lube. I have no idea why you don't get wet, but I don't think it's necessarily a barrier to sexual enjoyment.

Go to the store and pick up a tube of KY.
    Spammer Spanker

It's called a mouth.

yeah. but.. don't get KY, it contains glycerine, which can give you yeast infections, as I discovered. Worst idea for a lubricant ingredient, EVER.

also.. do you actually like the fingering? Guys seem to think that fingering is the equivalent of a handjob, and the faster and deeper, the better it must be!
    When actually, I enjoy a gentle sorta finger "teasing" of the.. erm.. temple gates, much more than I enjoy the gates being rammed.

are you on the pill? that can make you dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    yeah. but.. don't get KY, it contains glycerine, which can give you yeast infections, as I discovered. Worst idea for a lubricant ingredient, EVER.
    Any recommendations? I've never used lube.

also.. do you actually like the fingering? Guys seem to think that fingering is the equivalent of a handjob, and the faster and deeper, the better it must be!
    When actually, I enjoy a gentle sorta finger "teasing" of the.. erm.. temple gates, much more than I enjoy the gates being rammed.
    That's a really good point, Tiay. I also dislike the fingering unless I'm receiving some spectacular oral at the same time. Otherwise, it feels exactly like an exam from a gynecologist.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Any recommendations? I've never used lube.
    hm, that's the only one I've ever used, so I don't know either. I'm sure if you google for female friendly/gentle lubes you'll find something. Silicone based lubes are good for underwater, I so want to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That's a really good point, Tiay. I also dislike the fingering unless I'm receiving some spectacular oral at the same time. Otherwise, it feels exactly like an exam from a gynecologist.
    oh, thank god, i'm not alone! And fingering is SO not a way to "keep me going" while he takes a break from oral, either.

oh, thank god, i'm not alone! And fingering is SO not a way to "keep me going" while he takes a break from oral, either.
    Takes a break? What!? Bad boyfriend! Bad!

Okay, hermione, I looked up lubes. This one cracked me up:

[url]http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/pnid/214/nid/246/pid/2732[/url]

but I'll bet it's not available at your local Walgreen's.
    Spammer Spanker

are you on the pill? that can make you dry.
    Well... I enjoy a little fingering. Not ramming , but some gentle fingering. But then again I enjoy "teasing" too. I might even say, that I enjoy it more than fingering. But even when he's just "teasing" me, I won't get wet. Maybe the problem's mental?

I don't want to turn to lubes yet. I'll just... wait and see, how will I react the next time. Maybe... just maybe... if I give him some instructions... I'll have the lucky chance to get wet.

Thanks to everybody for your advice.

If you can't even get yourself wet, how can he ever hope to?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    i think you might be nervous.

how much foreplay are you getting?

edit: oh wait, you're not having sex. can I still call it foreplay when nothing follows it? I think it can be a standalone activity.

ann summers do a water based lube called liquid satin

it also contains aloe vera so it is a very gentle lube

give it a try
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You women have never had MY fingers ...

Anyway ... is there any clitoral stimulation going on? I can imagine that the fingering wouldn't be so great if the oven isn't preheated.
    Last edited by tooxshort; 18-09-07 at 05:55 AM. Reason: totally ignored the topic ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."