+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there a Future?

Is there a Future?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. We have talked about marriage and he has said that since he has been married before that he will not get married again or he will, it will just be in 10 to 15 years. He was married before, but his wife had numerous affairs while he was in Marine Corps in Iraq. They have one child together. He feels that he is scared to get married because of the "consequences." We have been living together for almost a year and he has always told me that living together is a preliminary step towards marriage. I know that someday I want to get married, but I know that it is not right now, it will be a couple of years down the road. I love him and I am happy with him. I am sure that I am not being used in the relationship and I know that he has a good heart, but I am confused on what I need to do. Should I stay with him and just see if he is testing me for the future or should I discuss this with him and maybe that may end the relationship? Help.

This thread exists in another forum: Let's all post in the same one.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/18913-there-future.html[/url]
    Spammer Spanker