+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 Some...

3 Some...

As most of you know is have been sleeping with my ex on and off for about 2 weeks now...if not, now you do...

Well, we were out one night at this bar I frequent and she made a comment about the shot girls ass...I gave it no thought and she (my ex) went off to dance with one of my friends...The shot girl came back as she was on the dance floor and asked who she was because she has never seen me with her before...I let her know and then she says she thinks my ex is cute....

Sooo....my dirty mind gets going and I let her know my ex thinks she has a great can and added that my ex thinks she is cute too.. she gets back from the dance floor as the shot girl is walking away and I tell her what just happened...Well, had had her come over and do a shot with us and the rest of the night they kept making eyes at eachother....my ex went to use the bathroom and the shot girl came back...we start talking about some sexy shit but not sex and she ends up giving me a kiss on the mouth and sucked my lip...

Now my ex gets back and I let her know what just happened and she was bummed because she missed it...she then asked me if I wanted to get with her and the other chick at the same time...and said she would hook it up....I let her know that it was in the bag if she wants to go for it...Well, my ex goes back out with my friend to the dance floor and I call the shot girl over (must let you know that I am friends with the shot girls boy friend but I like the shot girl better) and I hit her up with this proposition...she was into it but her man was going to pick her up from work that night and it was not the ideal time for it...

Well, its been a week now and we are going back to that bar...I have talked to the shot girl about 3 or 4 times after that night and she is always asking about my ex...What should I do....I think this might happen and I am not sure how I should go about it...just because I know her BF....

Should I go for it?
    Love Is BS

you got the action in Miami. Hell, if your x and are ok and SHE proposed the idea-go for it!

Personally hell no to threesomes.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

With me around, you don't NEED a threesome Squirrley. I'll give you more lovin than any two men could, with some to spare. With what I'll do to you, you'd THINK there were three men in the room.....

Sorry Ken...personally, if there was ANY emotional attachment involved between any of the three parties, I wouldn't do it. The one evening of pleasure wouldn't be worth the potential drama involved. However, if your ex has turned into nothing more than a **** buddy, and make SURE she feels the same, I'd say go for it!
    Because a hard man is good to find.

The only thing I'd be worried about is your relationship with the shot girls boyfriend. Will he come after you for doing this to his girlfriend? Or will he not care? If he hates you for doing it, is it a friendship/aquaintenceship that you can afford to lose? Maybe you can smooth it over with proposing that he can screw his girlfriend and your ex at the same time so you can 'trade off' girlfriends. You're already planning on having some fun with his so I don't see why you would really care the other way around.

If you don't see a problem with his reaction to the situation should he find out, then there's nothing stopping you so why not? But if you think this could get you into a bad situation between him and you and you DON"T want a bad relationship, I'd best avoid it. Beware that once a threesome happens, there are plenty of things that can happen in the aftermath. Your ex might decide to run off with the shot girl. Your ex might decide that she likes girls better and now you lost your F-buddy. The shot girl might get pissed at you for being with the ex because the shot girl might now really want her. The shot girl might get pissed at her for being your F-buddy and she might want you all to herself. There could be plenty of bad stuff to go wrong for one night of happiness.

if you decide to do it, best to come up with some sort of set of ground rules. Meaning lay it down how often this will happen, if you can freely date amongst the three of you, who can do what to who (although I have a feeling that would be 'anything to anyone'), how are you all going to handle it with the other girls boyfriend, etc.

It's a great fantasy, but when it involved people that you see in everyday life and will continue seeing in everyday life, it can really become a problem. If you were on vacation and it was two people you never knew and had no ties to, then there'd be no reason to worry.

Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i personally wouldn't get involved because i feel that it would only bring more problems. complications and mixed feelings will arise, however, let's say for example the bf is willing a fair exchange between you and your ex.. nevermind the threesome, go for an orgy if it's possible. if not, then i would stay away from it altogether. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

We...I'm just going to answer everone at the same time...The boyfriend is just some dude I know but don't talk to much...If he did find out and wanted to come after me it would be a short fight because he is way small and a big puss...but a nice guy...As for my ex...I don't think it would be a big deal to her...we both have had a 3 some before...and its not just about me ****ing the other chick...I could do that on my own...it's about ****ing 2 chicks at the same time....and they asked me... and hell...if the shot girl wants her BF to **** my ex thats fine with me....but I just don't want to see him naked
    Love Is BS