CRAZY CRAZY relationship

well.....
    wow
    im 17 in high school
    and hahaha
    im in the crazyest stuff
    ever
    let me tell you my story then ill tell you my problem

i first started going out with her because we hooked up at one of my best friends houses (his sister, non related) and this girl is 19 almost 20

anyways, we have had to kept our thing secret because her mom wants her to date someone who is 18+ and my mom does not want me to date her because she denied my older brother about 2 years ago. funny stuff.
    so, oh and this kid who went out with her for 5 years and beats up everyone of her BF's wants to kill me, well we have him thinking its not me anymore....but still...its like a secret relation ship.

so....they all found out about us yesterday, and ship hit the fan, im grounded for 2 weeks. but lots of stuff happened, like i tolod my mom about it, and she called my gf's mom and told her that we were just friends, so shes not in trouble now and everything is kinda good.

she finally got over the guy she liked for 5 years (they havent dated in like 5 years, but it took her that long) and she was numb the whole time till now, and she told my other best friend that she is scared of liking me and she does alot for the first time in 5 years....so that and shes bipolar and lots of other stufff.

well after yesterdays blow out, (that day she texted me saying to never talk to her again) and it was the worst days we have ever had, and she agreed, but we are back together now, but i was talking to her on the phone and she was like, "well after what happened, i dont feel like we are as close" which i was kinda surprised that she said that.

any ways, im just trying to give you my story so you can best answer my problem.

what should i do to fix the way she feels.
    because im clueless

this was supposed to be in the other section, idk why it posted here.....

Um, you're 17 and you're not allowed to date? That's going to put a serious damper on your relationship. You have a lot going against the two of you, don't you?

I think you should revise your expectations about her. Sure, there's always a chance, but don't let it ruin your last year of high school if it doesn't happen.
    Spammer Spanker