+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested in me?

Is she interested in me?

THere is this girl that i got to know at work. We've been colleagues for a while but never had much things to say. Until recently, we started playing tennis together with a bunch of friends. From there, I started asking her out. We often hang out together after work, to do abit of work together, to eat dinner and also on weekends for movies n stuffs. I find that I really enjoyed being around her and we flirted alot. she will always quickly agree to go out when asked. Even when she suddenly has some family things she need to do, she will always work things so that she never stood me up the last minute. I've been thinking for sometimes now whether I should make a move on her and advance in our relationship. Its quite complicated on my part cause I'm kinda dating around and theres this 2 other equally awesome girls that I'm still figuring out. Any advice?.. should I wait on the outcome of the other 2 girls or I should just go with whatever my gut feelings is telling me?

I think you should be cautious about getting involved with someone at work, especially if there's a potential complication, which you definitely have (the two other girls). Things can get really ugly.

If you decide you want to go for her and only her, that's the time to move forward with your relationship, but not until then.

Does she know you're dating other women?
    Spammer Spanker

I remembered she thought that I was attached at first. I said I wasnt and I'm just dating around.

I'm not going to make a move until I'm quite sure where I stand. There were occasions where I felt that she was waiting for me to do something, like grab her hands and walk for example which I didnt cause i'm refraining myself until I'm more sure.

Ya...office romance can lead to much complications at work.

My question...from what I have described: is there enough evidence to say that she is just as interested in me?

All 3 ladies are equally good, with their own strengths and weakness. They are all someone I would get serious with. My only complain is why do I have to meet all 3 at the same point in my life.

go with what your gut says! intuition is usually right. but go real slow! Like, if you lean in to kiss her, and she pulls back, then you'll know.. make sense? best of luck to you!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When you fall hard for someone, you won't have a hard time choosing her over other girls.

I'm with Giga. This sounds like an awfully risky proposition, considering you work with her.

I would avoid making hasty decisions.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Im with Giga and Vashti on this too. I've known too many people who tried the office romance thing and it never panned out and the BS to follow if it didnt work out...eww.

Id be careful in having 3 in the kettle. Some where its bound to blow up if they all find out and then you really lose.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Its just something i've really thought about for a long time... Is it wrong to date many girls at one time? I used to think its not right...until i dated a couple of really 'hot' girls who dated many guys at one pt. 'Sad' to say I wasnt the one they chose but it really liberated me from that idea of only dating one girl at on time.

If not for a few pts...including the office romance thingy and another one, I'll be head over heels over this girl already. So far, I've not let my heart rule over my head up to this pt in time.

It's not wrong to date around as long as you are extremely clear with everyone that you're doing it. Don't just assume that you aren't exclusive unless you say you are- a lot of girls will assume that you are.
    Spammer Spanker

latest update...
    I brought this girl out for dinner...not the usual restaurant kinda dinner. I brought her to the supermarket n we shopped some stuffs together... she was really into it. helping me look n select stuffs. We did a bbq thing by the beach... after which we lay down n watched the stars n just chat..the nite away. After that as we were walking back, I grabbed n held her hand. She asked me if I am serious abt this? I said yes..we held hands the rest of the nite... so thats my story... is this a positive sign?

Er, I think I'll take this opportunity to point back up at what GigaBitch said... Do you think the girl meant serious about holding her hand or serious about /her/? Make up your mind and /fast/, because I think things will get really messy if you let it go like it has been. After all, if there was just the one mention and it was worded as "dating around", that implies more that you were dating a few people here and there, not the same three people on a regular basis. At least to me, anyway. I think she has some level of interest in you, yes, else she wouldn't have let you keep her hand. But for goodness sake sort things out... >_o

To answer to moonchild's post...
    Yes i've made up my mind... I'm pretty sure now I want to pursuit my interest in her. I've not gone out wif the other girls for the past 3 weeks i think. Been spending alot of time wif her instead. She knows it too. She's been asking me abt these other girls I used to see, but i didnt give her a definitive answer.

Now, in a month's time she's going away for a quite a long holiday. abt 2 weeks plus. She asked me to go with her but I couldnt.Now she asked this other guy to go with her. She claimed its her friend. But from past conversations, I found out that this guy used to like her and was after her but they never got together. I have a sneaky feeling this guy still likes her. There might be a third person going but im not too sure abt this. Could she also be playing the field like what I did?
    Soo...confused now...

She might be, but you probably shouldn't worry too much about this other guy. Even if he liked her, there's a reason they never got together, right? If she only sees him as a friend, it's not really a problem. But I can understand the confusion; it's not really clear. But are things ever?