+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GUYS!! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be persued?

To answer OP's question: it happened to me a couple of times and yes, I liked it.

I like persistence in girls.

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post

And yes, I only date women who send me the first msg in online dating.

One time it turned into stalking, after I told her many times I wasn't interested. It started out being flattering. It was unpleasant and a bit creepy after a while.
    First, no homo, but obviously you must be considered really attractive by girls?! I mean, how else in holy hell could a guy get sent messages first?

Was she hot?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    First, no homo, but obviously you must be considered really attractive by girls?! I mean, how else in holy hell could a guy get sent messages first?

Was she hot?
    Yes. A lot of the girls are quite fit. Yes, I'm good looking, because I actually take care of myself.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

In what sense? No guy around practices better hygiene than I. Unless you mean buff or something physical like that.

the reason why a girl plays so "hard to get" is because you (an average joe) are hitting on a hot girl. This girl has many potential guys and she can get guys. It's like having a very impressive resume and looking for a job, you aren't going to say "yes" to the first job because they offered it to you. You are going to try to get the best job you think that you are able to achieve with the best pay you think you're worth. So this "hot" girl isn't desperate for any date that comes her way. But people like attractive people and so the hotties are the most in demand. Then you'll get your 4/10 girls who wants love to....these girls hardly get hit on by guys and if they do....you bet that they will take any opportunity they get. So the same goes for when these genders are reversed. If a 4/10 girl tries to pursue you and you are a 6/10....you probably don't wanna be mean to her and say "no way", but you don't like her and aren't attracted to her....however, she isn't butt ugly....so you're willing to settle if no other better opportunities come your way. So you allow her to pursue you and string her along....if she stops persuing, no biggie she wasn't worth it anyways.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345