+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GUYS!! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be persued?

GUYS!! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be persued?

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched?! : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?

i would like that.
    but i don't think it happens around earth.

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhow View Post
    i would like that.
    but i don't think it happens around earth.

Ha! We'll I want to talk to this guy (can only myspace him though since the only other place to talk to him would be at his job, and I can't do that! To many peps around) anyway, I wrote him a [paper] letter and had it sent by someone to his place (I've since re-thought that since I didn't do it myself), anyway, I soon found out he was taken, though in my opinion, he showed interest in me, (either talking to me about the cool shirt I had on, or I'd catch him staring and then quickly look down when I looked up, trying to talk to me some how, etc) but I never got a response from the letter, obviously due to the fact he had a girlfriend, but, I do think he's single now and I want to try one more time. What do you think, aren't those the things you do when you are interested in a girl? Should I try again?

Some guys like it.
    There are some that dont. But I think the with most guys its ok.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guys aren't normally coy. If you get knocked back once, that's it. If you continue to pursue him you'll just end up as the butt of his jokes with his mates.

It's called Toronto, Canada!

Full of hot women, in competition to get the few hot guys that can be found around the city. If a guy is looking to hook up with major hotties in like one night, (at zero effort), Toronto is the place to be.

For every hot guy in the room, there are at LEAST 8 hot girls after him trying to win him over and get his attention. It's kind of like Manhattan, only the gender roles are reversed.

Do guys like it? Umm.. yeah! Hot girls making the moves, what's wrong with that? That's like having a cookie on the table before you even think about that fact that you're hungry.

However, I get a totally different pleasure from it. I'm a defunct economist, so I love to see how women play it out between them while they're competing for my attention, or any guy's attention for that matter. It's very interesting to see the tactics some women use.. lol.. I feel like i'm at the Discovery Channel... it's like half Playboy, half National Geographic..

"Watch, as the human female attracts the male with her mating call.. (I'm so wasted, i'm so wasted! Woo!)"

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    It's called Toronto, Canada!

Full of hot women, in competition to get the few hot guys that can be found around the city. If a guy is looking to hook up with major hotties in like one night, (at zero effort), Toronto is the place to be.

For every hot guy in the room, there are at LEAST 8 hot girls after him trying to win him over and get his attention. It's kind of like Manhattan, only the gender roles are reversed.

Do guys like it? Umm.. yeah! Hot girls making the moves, what's wrong with that? That's like having a cookie on the table before you even think about that fact that you're hungry.

However, I get a totally different pleasure from it. I'm a defunct economist, so I love to see how women play it out between them while they're competing for my attention, or any guy's attention for that matter. It's very interesting to see the tactics some women use.. lol.. I feel like i'm at the Discovery Channel... it's like half Playboy, half National Geographic..

"Watch, as the human female attracts the male with her mating call.. (I'm so wasted, i'm so wasted! Woo!)"

Ha!!!! I love it! Thats great! Thank you! Very informative AND funny!

i have had girls pursue me, it was flattering and i thinks its a turn on if a girl is persistent.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlemonster View Post
    i have had girls pursue me, it was flattering and i thinks its a turn on if a girl is persistent.
    Thats good then! I've got most guys saying that they do in fact love a persistent/pursuing girl!

Love a persistent girl if she's good looking (personality/relationship potential doesn't even matter because the compliment lies in if she's hot). However, I tend to take it for granted, and then screw it up.

When a girl isn't good looking and she pursues aggressively, it's kind of scary, and you worry about how best not to hurt the girl but to get her to back off...

Most guys will like a girl who does that because it's almost unheard of. But my problem is that I take it for granted . It's kind of the same way how many guys will pursue an attractive girl and get nothing out or it. It's because she knows she can get him easily and there's no difficulty.

Hence why the bad guys do well. They display confidence, yet show little interest to a girl. The girl knows it isnt easy as opposed to the stereotypical "nice guy", so they go for the bad guys. This isall sterotypical but has some truth to it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i personally don't think that it really matters, as long as the outcome is a happy relationship.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you've already expressed your interest, he KNOWS you are interested. If he is available, but doesn't pursue you, he either isn't interested, or he is a total wimp who wants to act like the girl. That means you will have to be comfortable acting like the boy, which would probably get old fast.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tedel Guest
    My humble opinion is that no...

I like it when a girl knows how to show her interest smartly, but I like to have the last part, I like to be the man in the situation.

Call me old-fashioned if you want, but I'm one of those who believe that when roles are inverted, the relationship doesn't last.

Good luck.

I wouldn't mind that.
    Age 18 + Virgin + Forum = Random theoretics in posts

Former banned usernames (from various online forums): ftheunion; Aintayankee;

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast