+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very depressed someone help me

Very depressed someone help me

Well let me introduce myself i m 17 years old and my topic is about a girl. Okay I ve been on aim all day waiting to talk to this girl for a long time. So today she goes online at 11PM and i look at her aim it says shes been on since 8PM. This angers me because i think she blocked me but i don't understand why she did it. She seem to be seriously in love with me last year until she got a boyfriend but they are no longer togeather. I only got to talked to her on aim one time and that was last week but she told me she got alot of hw. Today since i saw her online it angred me for a few hrs and i cannot sleep i m not sure if she is blocking me or if she is invisible trying to avoid someone else but i am seriously affended.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pretend like you never noticed she was on, and don't admit that you waited around all day to talk to her. It makes you look a little desperate, and that is not attractive.

When you talk to her, try to radiate confidence. When you are having a good connection, tell her you'd like to take her out, and ask her if she wants to catch a movie sometime.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vash is right.. but furthermore.. why would you just wait there all night for you to talk to you?

First of all, if you can SEE her on AIM, she hasn't BLOCKED you.

Secondly, if you can see her on AIM, and think that by waiting, she'll actually IM you, you're wasting your time.. She's a woman, which means she will NEVER EVER EVER!!! IM you.

Third, just IM her. Seriously, I know you're 17, but the worst that can happen is her (ignoring you, and then claiming she was busy when u see her), (telling you she's busy, and then calls up other people), (or tells you that she's just not interested in you)..

Honestly.. big freakin' deal!!! You know.. the sooner you find out she's not interested in you, the better.. But that's not even your case!!!! YOU KNOW she has feelings for you.. which makes you an idiot for not IMing her when she's online..

That's what women want.. ATTENTION.. all the drama they create, all they bitching they do.. all the questions they ask you.. all the compliments they seek every second of the day.. it's for ATTENTION.. and in this case.. they want to see a number of different things with the IM..

You have no idea how important it is for YOU to IM her first..

1. It shows her that you have confidence. (That is a masculine quality, which also shows her that you're a man)

2. It confirms that you also like her, which will make her more open to her feelings about you, (ONLY after you express your feelings to her 19085401654675 times first)

3. It's a race.. Chances are, if YOU like her, that means she's attractive, and other guys also like her.. Which means.. other guys will want to ask her out also.. and it's only a matter of time until one of them IMs her first and says.. (hey, what are you doing on -x-x-x- day?), I had to learn this one the hard way, hopefully you read this and learn from other people's mistakes!

Anyway, moral of the story.. next time she's online.. IM her!!!!

And give her attention, not STALKER attention, just VERY CASUAL ATTENTION... try to limit yourself to about once or twice a week... Give a casual call, (hey, what's up? I'm bored, but they I thought.. hey let me give you a call, haven't talked to you in a while)... Don't go on AIM that often.. try going on AIM every 2-3 days... That way, you'll build up anticipation and tension.. which is a good thing.. Think of it as her waiting for the next time you decide to go on AIM.. and when you do.. you IM her after 2-3 mins.. She's not only feel a sense of relief, but it will make her feel special too.. which is all a good thing..

Lastly.. if you want to get with her... the hardest part for guys at your age is knowing what it means to (ask someone out..).. Don't worry about it.. i'm mid 20's and still don't know myself... But it's a HUGE holdback if you've never done it before, or at least more than once.. There's nothing to it.. but here is what it is.. and what it's not..

It's NOT:

(Hey, will you go out with me?), (Will you be my girlfriend?), (Do you wanna go out later?)... The first two are very beggy and kind of akward.. the last one just constitutes lunch or something friendly and casual.. NOT establishing a mutually accepted relationship..

It IS:

(Yadda yadda yadda... look, I don't know if you know yet, but I really like you..)... or build up some online tension with telling her that you can read her mind.. and tell you that you'll prove to her you know what's she's thinking next time the two of you hang out.. (and when you do.. you say.. "oh.. well.. first of all, i'm flattered.. and now that I think about it.. I really like you too")..

It's simple.. and not TOO direct.. but it gets the message across.. It's also very powerful.. because it doesn't leave the window open for a (NO!)... you see.. the other lines on top can come crashing down when the other person says (NO!, i see us more as friends, or i'm not ready for an other relationship just yet.. but I will be tomorrow when Bobby asks me out).. This doesn't do that at all.. (I like you).. it's that simple.. that's what asking out is... you ESTABLISH your feelings.. out in the open.. and see how the other person responds.. Now.. if you get a complex Bull-sh*t excuse that you can't decode.. simply ask.. (well, do you feel the same way?)... and if it's a NO, then.. well.. pay for your check and leave.. seriously.. it's NOT rude.. at least not NEARLY as rude as her leading you on and not expressly telling you that she does not see you that way.. and just wants to be friends.. she should let you know from the first week.. not keep it one big secret till the end.. However, be polite and tact about it.. smile.. tell her goodbye.. no hard feelings.. just that you will never talk again.. and don't get angry or upset.. smile.. force it if you have to at the moment.. afterall, you're HAPPY you found out sooner than later...

And finally, if it's a (YES), say something like.. (sorry, I just don't want to forget or make like nonsense days up, so, do you know what day it is today?)... in case you can't decode that... "the day you're eager to jot down is your anniversery, the day you started going out.. which is THAT day.." And that's all there is to it.. now you're a couple..

Well.. hope it was helpful... and hope all works out..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Take a deep breath and realize that she's only one person and that you are in charge of your destiny. When you look desperate, then she's in charge. Ultimately, you are a more attractive catch when you are in charge of yourself and your situation.