+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She doesn't satify me!

She doesn't satify me!

Me and my girlfriend have been together for quite a while....we finally decided to get intimate. The problem is, I satisfy her till there is not abit of energy left in her. But then on the other hand, i am not satisfied at all and have to jack off by myself cause she is too tired. I have tried to tell her about this but feel it to be mean of me. Also she is very reluctant to try different positions and i kind of have to force her sometimes but only last for about 2 mins.

So do alot of girls act the same way?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    are you sure about this?? put some more info down for us to read. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Heya well - From the info u gave - Maybe you could try playing more intamite games that both of you are involved in - but try explaining to her ina good way what you like It takes time to learn how to satify one another - Talking to her but in a nice way not rude as in *oh u aint pleasing me so buck up* never works - but if u dont address the problem at the start it will get harder -
    Zoe x
    Purple Bunnies rock!!!!!

Hmmm...why don't you try seeing her on the net or smt(that way it's easier) like messenger, icq and stuff, and talk about "fantasies". that way you can share all your fantasies without being intimidated or being afraid to sound mean. maybe she'll get the point. of course if you sound pretty realistic and enthusiastic about it.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she probably gets in the mood before you do which is why she will release her juice easier and faster. maybe you should do more foreplay before you actually decide to have sex. it will situlate the moment. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

just try to do things you both enjoy, let her jack you while you finger her, it will keep you both busy ...

To me it sounds like you've described a selfish lover...