+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im mentally and physically beat

it is only possible to loose around 2 pounds of body fat per week. You've just lost an awful lot of water and muscle weight, it will all bounce back and then some. And God knows what else is going on in your body. This is no way to loose weight. Ensure or any of those meal replacement/protein drinks/whatever might be a good idea because it doesn't feel like a real meal but it would give some emergency nutrition till you sort yourself out.

I'm totally lost as to the rest of your situation.. but I think you've got your priorities right, and I wish there was more I could do.

I have lost a crapload of water and muscle weightg. I can feel it in my skin and mostly in clothes, my face etc. If I could just muster up walking again Id feel better. I had gained a ton of weight years ago, and lost it in the right manner. I did lose about 5 pds a week back then.

I tell our patients whom have their teeth extracted and immediate dentures placed to drink ensure. I know I should be at least taking a multi vitamin, but I dont. The choices I make at this point are just because Im so focused on maintaining a balanced 2 household situation and working fulltime. It may be no excuse, but its just my own health seems to be the last thing I think about by the time I hit the sheets.

Also having a bad back doesnt help in the physical sense, not in a position to exercise the way I need to, Im doing all I can to hold off on my back surgery. I just had 2 disk fusions in my neck in Jan.

It sucks getting older and having the crap on your plate,but guess it makes you stronger in the end!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I had no idea things were that bad.If u dont eat 4 a while then suddenly force youself to eat something then u keep all the fat and calories and that.then u end up gaining weight!eat a small amount regularly through the day,that way u stop ur body going on 'ah shit we're starving ' alert and its not so hard to force urslelf to eat little amounts.hope u feel better soon
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it is possible to lose more than 2 pounds a week of fat, but it is really not good for you and leaves you prone to gallstones. (ouch!)

Squirrley - the blood in the urine... seriously! NOT GOOD! Get yourself to a doctor. A kidney infection can have serious health risks.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Geezuz gallstones? Eww I had almost thought kidney stones too. I'll get to the Dr this week. I dont need to end up super sick. I cant afford to lose any time at work.

Thanks you guys! i get more support here than here at the house. Neither my husband nor my son have really given a rats ass about my health. They just care about that theyre taken care of, its like raising 2 kids URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The blood in your urine can be a result of a kidney stone or other urinary tract problem. Losing weight too rapidly can result in gallstones. They are not related. Sorry, I was perhaps a little unclear.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm gonna whap Kyle right upside the head. He needs to step up and notice what's going on, here. He needs to start cooking dinner.

Give me his email address. I'm going to set him straight.
    Spammer Spanker

i took his ass to the Dr today. Hes on lexapro and some stomach stuff. His fiance broke up with him via text what a bitch, threw him for a real loop. Were getting him to a counselor too. He went to see his Sgt today hopefully going to go Active in the Army. I came back here lastnight to flowers on my bed which is a start, but hours later he said he tried to committ suicide. He had 3 razor marks on his arms, DRAMA. BUT I cant let is slide. Hes so confused and Im unconfusing his ass now, TOUGH LOVE BUDDY!

My boss was impressed at how well I handled it today. Really Kyle give your mom a break!!!! Giga I will tell him though! Thanks honey!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    i took his ass to the Dr today. Hes on lexapro and some stomach stuff. His fiance broke up with him via text what a bitch, threw him for a real loop. Were getting him to a counselor too. He went to see his Sgt today hopefully going to go Active in the Army. I came back here lastnight to flowers on my bed which is a start, but hours later he said he tried to committ suicide. He had 3 razor marks on his arms, DRAMA. BUT I cant let is slide. Hes so confused and Im unconfusing his ass now, TOUGH LOVE BUDDY!
    Daaaaaaaaaaaamn!

You've got so much freakin' drama going on right now! Don't forget to eat!

I can't believe his twat fiancee broke up with him over a text message. Don't let him take her back. Evil!
    Spammer Spanker

Damn you are not even kidding. Im spent. Then just a bit ago she texts him, as if nothing is wrong. He talks to her for like a half hour. I told him if you take her back IM GONE. You will not have a place to live and your 2 closest friends whove been there for you are gone too. His BF Bobby the one who does EVERYTHING for us, he went to her house just a bit ago and reemed her a new asshole in front of her mom. THANK YOU!!!

She claims she's moving to NY, well dont let the door hit you in the ass. Shes done enough damage. Im so infuriated. Why do some women live for torturing?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    Why do some women live for torturing?
    because they are insecure ,ignore the stupid
    bitch.
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

What an asshole she is. I hope NY eats her alive.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I hope NY eats her alive.
    it probably will,considering the kind of scum that live there she'll hopefully get mugged in the first 10 minutes.(fingers crossed)

I truly wish her no ill harm, but damn I do believe in Karma. When my asshole left me years ago, I said that too, and its happening to him. God does not let people like that go unpunished! What goes around comes around...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jesus, "karma" is right up there with "everything happens for a reason" in the top five mantras fools use to make themselves feel better.

The universe is not in the business of meting out justice to those who've harmed others. Nor is some benevelont unseen being placing obstacles in your both so that in the course of overcoming them you can "grow" and "develop".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast