+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Only-Virgins

For Only-Virgins

Watch it all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwwNtqnWlkk"]YouTube - Halo 3 We Need a Hero Remix[/ame]

Sick ne?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love that video.

And actually, I've probably been playing more Halo than OV has.

Shit OV, where ya been??

The music goes really well with the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I love that video.

And actually, I've probably been playing more Halo than OV has.

Shit OV, where ya been??
    Yea, cause I have been playing it ZERO hours so far. I don't like this game. I tried it, I just can't stand playing first person shooters with a controller..sold my 360 copy of bioshock and picked up the PC one....got to love DX10.

Why not check people if I have posted anything about it in the first place?
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/18966-what-your-favorite-animal-2.html[/url]
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-10-07 at 01:00 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Yea, cause I have been playing it ZERO hours so far. I don't like this game. I tried it, I just can't stand playing first person shooters with a controller..sold my 360 copy of bioshock and picked up the PC one....got to love DX10.

Why not check people if I have posted anything about it in the first place?
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/18966-what-your-favorite-animal-2.html[/url]
    'Cause we don't care that much?

Anyway, the Halo games were never made to be on the PC, most PC gamers can't stand it because comparatively to other titles, it's too slow. I've loved Halo when everybody was damning the Xbox to failure. I've never found PC fps's all that more enjoyable. Especially when everybody who's been playing Counterstrike, Unreal, or DoD have been playing for a while. Like any game it's no fun to play with people who are so much better than you.

People claim that they just can't pull off shots, or turn like they can in PC games. Of course they can't. Nor can anybody else who's playing. Everybody is on the same playing field as you.

People who "can't" learn a new control format are simply choosing not to learn. I suppose if you have a choice between a PC version and a console version, you being the dedicated gamer you are, have more of a choice.

anachronistic Guest
    i haven't played halo iii yet. i am dying to give it a shot. one of my friends in the guard is bringing it back to the dorms with him tomorrow, all the guys on the floor will be in there.

as far as pc games go, the only pc shooter i ever liked was the quake series. i prefer the rtf type games, like warcraft iii. diablo ii is still a favorite.

anyhow, what the hell is the difference between halo ii and iii?

opinion: halo series is designed for the general public. So it suffers from complexity. i still like the series, i think its a forgettable game when compared to battlefield 2, 212 and crysis. but i enjoy it when playing with my nephews and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    'Cause we don't care that much?

Anyway, the Halo games were never made to be on the PC, most PC gamers can't stand it because comparatively to other titles, it's too slow. I've loved Halo when everybody was damning the Xbox to failure. I've never found PC fps's all that more enjoyable. Especially when everybody who's been playing Counterstrike, Unreal, or DoD have been playing for a while. Like any game it's no fun to play with people who are so much better than you.

People claim that they just can't pull off shots, or turn like they can in PC games. Of course they can't. Nor can anybody else who's playing. Everybody is on the same playing field as you.

People who "can't" learn a new control format are simply choosing not to learn. I suppose if you have a choice between a PC version and a console version, you being the dedicated gamer you are, have more of a choice.
    Yea, but it isn't about leveling the playing field with the controls...personally even the way the head bob and screen moves with a controller pisses me off...watching someone play with a controller is just as annoying. I guess you wouldn't understand. Halo is not to slow, it just lacks complexity like the guy above said. I look at details like the fact that trees actually fall in Crysis and a level of realism...halo just seems like a great party game that just made it way to big.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    anyhow, what the hell is the difference between halo ii and iii?
    Shiny graphics(that still suck but are better than 2) and forge mode.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Halo is not to slow, it just lacks complexity like the guy above said. I look at details like the fact that trees actually fall in Crysis and a level of realism...halo just seems like a great party game that just made it way to big.
    I can't comprehend this argument because of it's absurdity.

You almost sound jealous at it's success.

Lack "complexity"?

Halo is in fact, and always has been a fantastic party game as a result of it's customizable multiplayer options. Shit, most FPS's have never had as many differents modes and variations of play like the Halo series had. Counter Strike, Battlefield, Rainbow Six games included.

Crysis? I've never played Crysis, probably won't for a while because I can't afford to upgrade my PC. But like it's predecessor I suspect it'll be renowned for it's technical achievements.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV is right, Halo sucks. First-person shooters should be reserved for highly skilled computer gamers, not console noobs. Games like MoH:AA, CS:S, BFV kicked ass... I guess I would consider CS:S to be the greatest first-person shooter currently popular, at least in terms of skill. The competition there is decent

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    OV is right, Halo sucks. First-person shooters should be reserved for highly skilled computer gamers, not console noobs. Games like MoH:AA, CS:S, BFV kicked ass... I guess I would consider CS:S to be the greatest first-person shooter currently popular, at least in terms of skill. The competition there is decent
    Games wouldn't have transcended the stigma found on pen and paper rpg's were it not for the masses.

Whatever, I'd rather not play against the hardcore anymore anyway, so I'm rather glad you'll all stick to your monitors.

What's with the Halo hate? It's a damn fun game.

And DoesntMatter, are you high? How can you possibly be an elitist about something as nerdy as video games? Games are meant to be enjoyed and you're going "blah blah blah i'm a big fat dumbass who tries to prove i'm cool by staring at a computer screen for hours". If you enjoy playing against smarmy whiny punks in Counterstrike, then more power to you. But don't try and knock those of us who get enjoyment out of our hobbies.

Pwnt
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I despise Halo. Pretty graphics, shallow game. It literally is only a MINOR step above Doom. The original Doom. You can look up and down. That's more or less the biggest difference.

Can someone please try making new and innovative games instead of rehashing the same shit again and again with prettier graphics and bigger explosions?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    Pwnt
    You used a word created by the very people you just tried to bash, ****tard. Try not to sound like such a dumbass in your next post

Believe it or not, but I'm neither fat or a dumbass.

And neither is everyone else who games hardcore. My old clan had people ranging from law students at excellent colleges to a former chief prosecutor in Tampa to ravers, etc. So **** you and your stereotypes, not everyone was some squeaky teenage nerd who got beat up at school everyday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast