+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why live???

Why live???

why? to tell you all the truth im tired of people, sex (yes, had enough of it to last a lifetime), relationships, friendships, food (yep, i get disgusted at food, i have to force myself to eat), videogames, travelling and everything else you can think of.

why does universe still let me live? ive should of died when i was an infant, i have came less than a meter from colliding with a out of control SUV, ive had massive aesthema attacks where i diddnt breathe and turned blue fo 3 minutes.

you might ask "suicide yet?", hmmmm... ive thought about it... but my mind wont let me.

why live? why go to college and earn a degree? so i can be used up by a company and a government.

life is so tedious and people are so mean to eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlemonster View Post
    why? to tell you all the truth im tired of people, sex (yes, had enough of it to last a lifetime), relationships, friendships, food (yep, i get disgusted at food, i have to force myself to eat), videogames, travelling and everything else you can think of.
    I can tell you this is exactly how i felt for a whole year of my life. Everything just seemed so repetitive and i hated routine. People started appearing less interesting, and relationships felt like they were continually failing. And yep, i hated food. I even found myself asking my mum one day "didn't we eat yesterday?"..and she gave me a blank look.

you might ask "suicide yet?", hmmmm... ive thought about it... but my mind wont let me...
    That's a really interesting point. What goes through your mind when you think about suicide. Is there something that stops you? Well personally, i know i won't have the guts to do something so stupid. I just don't have it in me. I think suicide is the worst way someone can die. It's selfish and there's no respect in it whatsoever.

why live? why go to college and earn a degree? so i can be used up by a company and a government.

As i mentioned before, this is how i used to feel every single day for over a year. That was until a day when I finally sought to change my attitude because i knew if i was going to live, that i would at least make it worth it. There is a point in living..its to help others and stop people from being "so mean to each other". Yes, life is hard sometimes, but everyone else is on the same path as us. They're all pushing through the routines of eating, making friends, and waking up every morning...It's just that some aim to make their days worthy of living.

No one is forcing you to live, but you're life is precious, and i think that you're going through a rough time right now. I wish you all the best, and i hope you find something that makes you smile and inspires you to live a happy and fulfilled life. xoxo
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

advice

I think you're asking the wrong question. If you are tired of life the way you know it then why not change your perception to make it better? Life is more than just about the normal, the usual every day stuff that people go through and experience. There are unknowns out there that keep the universe "thinking". Don't be ignorant and say that its all over because you don't like the way things are. Keep going and find something that drives you to make your life the way you want it to be.

why do I live? Because it's great. I love my friends, I love my boyfriend, I love going to university and I love looking forward to gettng a job aftewards.
    I love my senses - taste, smell, touch, sight. Food's yummy, the early mornings smell delicious, and I touching my boyfriend and holding my cat. What's not to like?

The hardships? That's what my spine is for.
    Companies and the government will do what they will, after all, they're people too, and survival of the fittest and all that.

But your life is ultimately n your hands and it will be what you make it be. If it sux at the moment, work at fixing it. You won't get anywhere without work, even the psychologist will make you work on your own because no one else can change it for you.

If things get too monotonous and meaning less..change it. There are no invisible chains. Realize that and the possibilities are endless, horizons unreachable. Do something with meaning, even just living every day for making other's lives better. Walk around your city picking up trash, holding doors, helping carry groceries. Join volunteter organizations. Try those where you'll see people in harsh situations and seeing as how they still hang on to hope and live optimistically. That'll inject some life into you. You just need to work on some spirituality, my friend.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why?
    To raise hell after first failing at life?

sex (yes, had enough of it to last a lifetime),
    Fuuck you eternally

everything else you can think of.
    MDMA, MDA, 2-CB, 2-C-T-7, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, Foxy, Methylone, U4Euh? Yeah, I'm sure you've done them all

Not necessarily. Make other people your bitch. Go to med school, come out an anesthesiologist, make $275k per year and invest it to make more, then poon noobs in the streets like there's no tomorrow

Yeah no kidding. Just don't let them get away with it

For me, life is a test...this life is the hell that we must live in. I'm not trying to sound like i'm from the dark side or anything, but everyday is a test, physical or psychological. All we can do is try to find some type of meaning, something that we can accomplish that will be our own. Suicide is the easy way out, and I don't believe in any justification for it. I've felt like giving up once in high school, I was 17 and basically gave up on my life. But I also met my high school sweetheart which came out of nowhere, and it was one of the greatest times of my life...now i'm going through a similar situation of depression, but hey all i can do is continue living...and try to find something that makes me happy.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Life isn't for everybody, maybe it's just not for you?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some people act like a world of "peace" would be so great. Physical peace alone is worthless. The one avenue some people have for change is violence and it's an only escape. Firearms, explosives, etc, they give you the potential to have violent resolution. I've never had a way with words and never will. So when a person of better life condition "damages" you... No more excuse is needed to mess them up. Seriously, physical damage and harm is universal. It's the only thing that puts me on the playing field with other people

I understand all those things you are tired of ......but VIDEO GAMES?!!!?? have you played Crysis?! holy shit!

My advice is that what most people do when they get sick of everything is have a child...because then it is all about them and setting up their life so they can begin to get sick of everything.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You make it sound like some ad.

Are you feeling depressed? Sad? Do the things you once loved not seem to matter anymore? Well, say goodbye to those problems for good!

Suicide!

Suicide treats depression and symptoms that are causing sadness within 24 hours!

Side-effects may include: Dressing in black gothic clothing & having an emo hairstyle for 2 weeks before cutting your wrists under water; anal bleeding; hemotoxitosis due to an overdose of every other friggin' medication available over the counter; muscle aches and cramps that may result from falling off a a building a couple of stories off the ground; and death.

If you are a woman who is pregnant, Suicide may lead to serious birth complications.

If you are taking other anti-depressant medications or MAOIs, Suicide may let you realize that these medications don't work afterall..

So what are you waiting for? Don't let your mind keep you living a life you dread a second longer; call for a free sample of Suicide today! If you're not completely satisfied; then you must have done something wrong you wimp!
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

why does universe still let me live? ive should of died when i was an infant, i have came less than a meter from colliding with a out of control SUV, ive had massive aesthema attacks where i diddnt breathe and turned blue fo 3 minutes.

you might ask "suicide yet?", hmmmm... ive thought about it... but my mind wont let me.

Let me tell you. If you don't have serious problems, suicide is just a waste of your time.

I mean, you're thinking of ending your life because it's (pointless and tedious)? News flash! When you die, there's nothing there! At least, when you're alive, you're doing something.

Now, I'm in a depressed mood myself, because I blow at singing. Apparently, I can't read music & can't get relative pitch. So, the one shot I had to add some color to my life has proved to be pointless and impossible. So why am I not dead yet? Caz that's just pathetic.

I mean, at the end of the day, you have people with $1,000s in debt, drug addictions, families to feed which they can't, crimes they are running from, lives doomed to hard work & suffering, etc. But that's not me, and that's not you. We're not those people, and those problems don't directly bother us.

You're someone who's had sex, (enough sex), [for the moment may I say, because you will meet the person who you just can't stop having sex with]; you're someone who has college open to him as a possibility (alot of kids don't, and are doomed to manual labor); and you realize that you don't want to work for a corporation; Great, neither do I (and my line of work is plagued by major corporations forming an oligopoly on services supply).

Now, all I can tell you, is that life gets better as it goes on. When you're in college, you meet different people (people who deserve to be in college); when you're taking your classes, you discover who you are as a person, you're ability, and what you can offer to the rest of the world around you.. you discover how valuable and important you are; and what talent you have.. You also discover a whole bunch of interesting people.. quality people, lasting and meaningful relationships.. and when you're done with college; there's a world waiting for you out there, and it NEEDS you.. you're an important part of the machine, it can't function if all the gears are not in place! aside from money, it's very rewarding to be able to offer people some kind of specialized service.. it's also great to have the financial freedom to have your own place and be able to meet the people you want to meet, being totally uninhibited..

Remember, life has different stages, and the HARDEST stage is from 16-24. But after that stage, things start getting better; you can't give up yet. Thomas Edison once said; (Some of life's greatest failures happened when people gave up; not knowing how close they were to success!)
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    haha you took the words right out of my mouth that i don't even need to post in here.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tedel Guest
    Hey, cuddlemonster... Life is nice. Why are you sad?

Oh, it seems you have been withdrawing a lot and saving little, that's why... Look, life is like a bank account: Your time can become a deposit or like a withdraw, depending on how you are using it.

Do some productive things and you will start feeling better.

Make someone else smile and you will smile too.

Life is so nice that you sometimes need to be a little sad to be able to remember it.

At least, that's how mum usually cheered me up when I was a child.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Tedel; 11-10-07 at 01:21 AM.

You're not living, cuddlemonster. You're just existing. Disconnected. Blank.

I advise you to burn down the life you don't value and go do something else. Do something bizarre, like run a youth hostel in Tahiti. You need different stimulus. I don't believe for a minute that you were somehow born without the capacity for joy; you're just not accessing it right now.

Frankly, your life sounds so boring, I almost got bleaked out reading it. Get off your ass and go seek adventure.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast