+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cute ways of saying 'i love you'

Cute ways of saying 'i love you'

Just thought i'd start up a thread on how everybody shows their special someone how much they love them. I personally think that it takes more than fancy gifts! What unique things do you guys do to say that you love him/her? What has your loved one done for you?

Not in need of any help..just love reading about what love can do to people. I know, im a hopeless romantic.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Honestly, my bf's like elerhic to the word 'love' and always says that the word is used way too loosely and most of the time is empty. I asked him one day just to tell me whether he loves me or not and that he'd never have to say it again. He said yes he does and if and when he doesn't I'll know.
    To this day I know he loves me, even when I'm being a mega-giga-bitch, and he's so tolerant. We just show it to each other by the way we act around each other.

aww! that's really sweet. i agree that the word 'love' is often used way too loosely.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

I think when some of us say the I love you is said too loosely its more of its said out of the true context. How many people who are dating want to know when is a good time to say it, etc. Its just said maybe too soon into a relationship? When youre in a relationship and you know you love that person, I dont think it can be used too loosely. Everyone had their own ways of showing their love for one another.

My husband has this thing of putting our dogs toys in my purse after ive gone to bed, then I see it at work. Or he puts them in the fridge. We have a set of stuffed birds( got that thing from the Notebook) so theyre always together, and when one of us leaves out of town the bird goes with that person.

I do get flowers, love that! Whether at work or he brings them home. I love the cute cards he gets me too.

One night I had fallen asleep. Awoke to rose petals all over me and the bed. I had red all over my face. We love to take bubble baths with candles and music.

I do alot of I love you's with special baskets of his favorite things sent to his work. Cards, etc, and I do buy a single rose occasionally.

Love is shown in so many wonderful ways. Im always looking for the next cool thing to do. Ive been sending him love qoutes via email.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.