+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure about how she thinks about me :(

Not sure about how she thinks about me :(

hi, im 16 and i have a crush on this girl now from romania.
    its probably the first time ive had such a passionate crush on someone...
    i recently got to know her (3 weeks now ^^)
    thing is im a good friend of hers, weve been hangin out quite abit lately (ie: Bar, night club, just randomly in the city etc...) we have danced together and all but im just not sure if she likes me
    i believe im not the most stunningly amazing guy... so i kinda think she deserves someone much better than me...

she says im very funny and she likes to talk to me because it makes her happy... she invited me to her house (her friends as well, but theyre just 2 other girls) and then later for that evening to go to a jazz concert and then eventually go out.

every person i see, every woman i see, every thing i see... i see her face and hear her voice. she hugs me alot and all... and shares alot of talks with me.. i just want to make sure if she likes me because im thinking of asking her out soon. dont want this to develop into a 'best-friends' relationship.

im kind to her, although sometimes im foolish because i get so nervous so i act like a monkey sometimes -.-, we have jokes together and taught each other words like: i love u, good night, have a nice day and all in each other;s languages...

now the problems are: 1) she asked some friend to ask me about this guy.... like what type of girls he dated with and what girls he is interested in
    2) what if she just thinks of me as a good friend?

ladies please help me ^^
    thank u
    Last edited by freshwind; 12-10-07 at 04:22 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by freshwind View Post
    i believe im not the most stunningly amazing guy... so i kinda think she deserves someone much better than me...
    This is the kind of attitude that'll bar you from ever being the kind of guy she deserves.

hahah ,I agree with frasbee(for once!) act like shit and thats how she'll treat u man.u've gotta raise ur game a bit.If she sees u as nothing but a good friend,then u are probably beyond help.,but hey,if its any consolation,My situation is quite similar,once a girl sees u as just a good friend,then ur pretty much screwed.anyway what makes u think she sees u as just a friend.just she send out signals to the contrary?
    Last edited by gartlas; 12-10-07 at 04:41 AM.
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

hurry up and ask her out already. I agree with fras, too. You have to believe that you're the guy for her!

funnily enough, sometimes I feel unworthy of my bf, and sometimes he feels unworthy of me, though I feel dirty saying that. so heck we must be about equal then ^.^

Ask her out before it's too late. If you don't you will regret it later in your life. You don't want this to turn into a "best-friends" relationship as you called it, so what have you got to lose?

On top of it, by what I read on your post, she wants you to ask her out. Just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gartlas View Post
    hahah ,I agree with frasbee(for once!) act like shit and thats how she'll treat u man.u've gotta raise ur game a bit.If she sees u as nothing but a good friend,then u are probably beyond help.,but hey,if its any consolation,My situation is quite similar,once a girl sees u as just a good friend,then ur pretty much screwed.anyway what makes u think she sees u as just a friend.just she send out signals to the contrary?
    1) how can i 'raise the game'? what do u mean by that??
    2) i'm not sure if she thinks of me just as a friend or as someone more than that... this is what i am asking about. Because i just, dont know what she's thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by freshwind View Post
    2) i'm not sure if she thinks of me just as a friend or as someone more than that... this is what i am asking about. Because i just, dont know what she's thinking.
    the point is dont worry "what shes thinking". just go and ask her out or something. if you spend your time thinking about what she thinking, then you could miss your opportunity! dont wonder, just do. and if you **** up, that's okay. its natural for teenage boys.

[QUOTE=freshwind;295126]1) how can i 'raise the game'? what do u mean by that??
    well,try flirting with her more ,or just one day cheekily grin at her and put your hand on the small of her back.
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Quote Originally Posted by EtherealDream View Post

On top of it, by what I read on your post, she wants you to ask her out. Just do it.
    how do u know that?! that makes me really happy and all.. but i dont think i told u anything to make u come up to that solution.

besides yesterday we were at a friends house, on the way she randomly (with her friends) started to hit on this guy in the Tram. He gave her his name and number and invited them ( the 3 girls) to a party... on the station we got off she kept on apologizing to me saying it was just for fun. But i was seriously hurt..

other thing which is important is... she seems to get along with my best friend better than with me, they scribble on each other, they talk to each other more than she does with me.. i dont understand at all... because she always looks at me but when we cross each others view she turns away =/.

am i not welcome to her company?

also... i'm afraid of losing her completely if she rejects me.. it might be awkward to just be somewhere with me.. thats what im really scared of.. ill be in love with her, but for her itll be just disturbing wouldnt it?

ps: really sry if i am asking something really stupid im not so used to all this relationship business
    Last edited by freshwind; 13-10-07 at 01:59 PM.