+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Board: I need help before I..........*^%*

Board: I need help before I..........*^%*

My ex and I broke up about a month ago because she said that she wanted a little space to sort things out. Well i granted her request and basically left her alone and I did not contact her for about 27 days. (If you followed my old post more info on this). Well she came back and said that she miss "us", and that i made her feel complete.

Well to make a long story short, she did a complete 180 deg turn on me again, and told me not to contact her again. I blew a friggen gasket because she pulled the old heart strings really hard this time and im taking it very badly. All I feel now towards her is complete rage and it is getting out of control! All I want is for her to answer why did she come back and do this to me. She wont answer her phone or answer any of my emails. And all this action does is add fuel to my internal fire.

All I want to do right now is to go wherevere she is at and tell her off and give her some sort of payback. I get so angry that it feels like all of the blood in my body pours out of my head. I have tried to contact counselers in my area but the are not taking any new clients.

I have not ate,slept, or drank in three days. Please take me on as a short term client before i do something really stupid! I feel like hurting someone especially if she did this while with another man!!!!!! Please help.............................................. .......

What I think? Don't contact her again.

But /breathe/, would you? o0 And eat something. Play a violent video game, perhaps. Try one of the GTA games, and pretend the NPCs are people you don't like. But whatever you do, you can't dwell on this. If she's jerking you around like that, don't let her do it anymore. Don't give her the opportunity.

well since were both guys, go to the gym or doing something physically. if you have a punching bag, put your rage in that.

go run your ass off towards somewhere unimportant.

she's a total bitch from what i hear, but dont show her this and leave on the high road. if she's this low, let you become the higher person and know that you come better out of this than her.

but physically, you can punch the shit out of punching bag or something. run, do push up, do something physical!

EDIT: as a matter of fact, i was with this one girl for about 6 months and she ended up having sex with some guy while i was out of town and shit. but ya know, i started going to the gym. not sure why, but i did. i go to the gym regularly and have been for half a year, but when she did that, i was able to convert my rage into more energy for weights. it may or may not work for you, but it did for me and i feel great!
    Last edited by Michael6084; 13-10-07 at 04:26 AM.