+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue balls

Blue balls

Ok, i just saw the movie 50 first dates on tv and i heard Adam Sandler saying to Drew Barrymore "All right, l'm sorry, but this is like the 3rd time we've made out already...and they're getting blue." He's obviously implying that he's balls are getting blue.

How many of you guys actually experience pain if or when you get blue balls..and do you frequently get it when you're just making out? I make out with my boyfriend all the time..so i thought that maybe he would be feeling pretty uncomfortable (physically) if it doesnt lead to anything more right now.

Anyway, no advice needed, just wanted to know if this is a really common thing, or just for some people.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    Ok, i just saw the movie 50 first dates on tv and i heard Adam Sandler saying to Drew Barrymore "All right, l'm sorry, but this is like the 3rd time we've made out already...and they're getting blue." He's obviously implying that he's balls are getting blue.

How many of you guys actually experience pain if or when you get blue balls..and do you frequently get it when you're just making out? I make out with my boyfriend all the time..so i thought that maybe he would be feeling pretty uncomfortable (physically) if it doesnt lead to anything more right now.

Anyway, no advice needed, just wanted to know if this is a really common thing, or just for some people.
    It depends on the guy; everybody is different.

Personally, I never EVER got something like that in my life. However, a couple of my friends have. Some more than others; and the degree of discomfort varies. Gus for instance said it felt like a lower back pain after a long day of rowing. But Mike said it felt like a deep papercut constantly cutting him every 5-10 seconds.

Honestly, all the guy has to do it jerk off. Even if he doesn't want to, he HAS to. It's not healthy to let so much pressure build up down there!

Now, if you really want to know.. there's only one sure-shot way to; just ask him. I mean.. next time your making out, ask him. If you're new and it feel akward; then just casually bring it up in conversation one day. (I was watching like 50-first dates the other day and Adam Sandler said like... blah blah.. is that like really true? do guys get that?)... This is an easy way for him to express himself indirectly and with no inhibitions because there's no personal reference.. If he says YES, then he's obviously going through that.. if he says NO, then it's obviously not a problem for him. Now, if he's a shy person, he may say something like (I don't know).. use your judgement on that one.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Haha great suggestion about bringing it up in a conversation with him. I might just do that, thanks!
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i used to get this shit all the time when i was younger... all make out and no let out. but as you get older, more girls are and will have had sex so it's just like adolescence, it's another stage of life.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never gotten blue balls in my life either (at least that I know of, in other words no pain), so I guess it varies from person to person

thats funny cuz now i feel liek a baby! I mean I'm 22 but I still get blue balls! Like right now for instance I'm seeing an amazing girl who drives me crazy! We have only been seeing each other for a month and I was in a bad car accedent so making out and kissing was out of the question seeing as my jaw was wired shut. Anyways the point is that whenever I'm lyin with a girl I really wanna sex and she is teasin a bit I get really horny and if she doesn't do anything about it I get the worst stomach ache ever well maybe not ever but until I rub one out or get her to fix the problem I'm damned to have a stomach ach all day! I am a very horny guy tho (I've been told hornier then most) so maybe I'm just too anxious for my next chance to bone but thats not to say that it's such a bad thing it makes me want her soo much more I can't wait till she lets me do what I wanna do

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's so weird getting a stomache ache from that. Glad that doesn't happen to me

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    cheesy weezy guy.. that's because she's not giving it to you.

raverboy

thats what im saying obviously u dont get blue balls if u r gettin some

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    would you like some cheese whiz to go with your blue balls??

raverboy

I only got them once, and that was because my girlfriend decided that sex wasn't the best idea right now...after we started.

I've been told that a dude has blue balls many times and actually thought that it was a bullshit ploy. My man, however, does get pain if I tease him too much and it actually makes it harder for him to get off. You just have to massage the balls for a while usually and that helps them chill out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it kinda feels like you've been kicked in the groin.

raverboy

There are not many reasons to be glad that you're a woman and not a man, so I'll put this one on my very small list of pluses. Dealing with that would suck

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'd rather deal with this rather than dealing with a menstrual cycle. atleast i don't bother with this problem once a month.

raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast