+ Follow This Topic

Thread: roughly how long after the 1st date is the best time to kiss?

roughly how long after the 1st date is the best time to kiss?

some say months later!!

Quote Originally Posted by shithappens View Post
    some say months later!!
    It's one of those things that really depends; and by that I mean, (there's no textbook answer to that question, you just have to use your own judgement).

Every girl is different, but even so, every situation is different. Maybe there's alot of romantic tension & feelings between you two, and you're already too late. Maybe things are not quite there yet and you still have some way to go. Maybe maybe maybe...

The list can go on.. But point is; you learn with time, and with the more women you date. The range is HUGE! It can happen on the same night (within minutes); or it can happen 2-3 months later... If you're watching Bollywood movies.. it can happen years (sometimes lifetimes) later!

So, it's not a great question to ask people; because their answers will be useless to you. You have to just FEEL what is going on between the two of you. Concentrate and understand her signals. Always be conservative; but with the following in mind; (women want to be kissed; amung other things).. So use your judgement and make the best of the situation.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

anachronistic Guest
    i'd tell ya to kiss on the first date if i was your father.

It's just a kiss
    If you want to kiss, just kiss, on the first date if that's the case. It's not going to corrupt you.

In fact, whether you like kissing her can be a good way to determine whether you want to keep dating her,

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    It's one of those things that really depends; and by that I mean, (there's no textbook answer to that question, you just have to use your own judgement).

Every girl is different, but even so, every situation is different. Maybe there's alot of romantic tension & feelings between you two, and you're already too late. Maybe things are not quite there yet and you still have some way to go. Maybe maybe maybe...

The list can go on.. But point is; you learn with time, and with the more women you date. The range is HUGE! It can happen on the same night (within minutes); or it can happen 2-3 months later... If you're watching Bollywood movies.. it can happen years (sometimes lifetimes) later!

So, it's not a great question to ask people; because their answers will be useless to you. You have to just FEEL what is going on between the two of you. Concentrate and understand her signals. Always be conservative; but with the following in mind; (women want to be kissed; amung other things).. So use your judgement and make the best of the situation.
    Wow, what a great post on the subject!

Yeh, unfortunately it's totaly open to experience, the situation and the two people involved. There is no magic formula to kissing. Although laughter, lots of close interaction and physical contact are all good indications that the right time is near.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

everyone has their subjective view on this. Me personally, ill go for it whenever i feel im ready to engage.

Re:

Months ? Why months ? I've kissed on the first date. All depends on whether there is the chemistry between the two of you.