+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think he misses me..?

I think he misses me..?

So here's the deal.. we've been on and off for about 6 months.. every time we break up it's been b/c I guess he found himself getting too attached and was afraid of the day he'd have to leave for school a few states away. He's told everyone that I'm a great girl and his parents adore me. We have a LOT in common and our relationship was fun for the most part, so I don't think he doesn't have any feelings at all.. we also had a LOT of big bumps in the road, we were both extremely stressed out from work and family and would sometimes bicker with each other about it. But everyone goes through that I guess. Anyway.. it's been about a month since we split and we still talk every day. Today we went to luch together and stopped in a park. We dicussed me finding someone else and I told him no thanks and that I like having my "me" time. I told him though that it would be really screwed up of him if he went looking for someone being that his reasoning of not being with me was b/c of school. He told me that he doesn't want to look for anyone.. I said it doesn't matter and I don't care, he can do w/e to make himself happy, just not to expect me to talk to him if he does find someone else.. He asked if I wanted to cuddle (I soooo badly wanted to) but I refused.. mostly b/c I recieved a really strange message last night when it would've been our anniversary. The text was basically making fun of the fact that we're not together anymore. I don't know anyone else who knows our date besides him and this girl I used to talk too who was his ex's best friend... maybe it was her? I don't know for sure.. but it totally turned me off. And now I wonder if he might've had something to do with it. I don't know what to think anymore.. Also, the other day he told me he might stay home and go to a school close by... and then said maybe things would be different between us. I responded with a maybe and then silence... What does this all mean?? Should I give him yet ANOTHER chance if he decides he wants to give it another go?? I'm just so confused... needless to say I think I might be in love... ugh. I have dreams about him every night and he doesn't leave my head while the sun is up... Help =\

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh! You guys are broken up... you MUST stop talking with him. How are you ever going to give yourself time to get over him? Besides, his rationale is questionable, and you know it. Don't be a doormat... he either wants you, or he doesn't. Don't humiliate yourself by tolerating this pretend-friend stuff.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Should I just flat out ask him what he wants and make my decision according to the answer? I know I sound pathetic but I've never felt this way before.. and I've had 3 other serious relationships that lasted over a year... they never gave me this feeling. I just don't want to let a good thing go if it isn't necessary...

Well, you can give him another chance, but you know exactly what you'll be getting. Is it enough? For me, it wouldn't be, but for you, maybe it is.

What did the text message say?
    Spammer Spanker

It's not enough... I want him to really be there and take me and us seriously if he wants me back.. I hate this back n forth bs...

It said "Hey don't say anything but guess who's still together after all the sh*t between them? Your buttcheeks!" =\

You should make a decision ... did he worth another chance ?? is he deserve you ??

I think he's just not good enough to get another chance, and if you started dating someone who acted like a real boyfriend, you'd look back and wonder why you wasted so much time on this guy.
    Spammer Spanker