+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's wrong with women?

What's wrong with women?

I mean seriously. I treat them the way they want to be treated and the way they should.( They even tell me) Though they end the relationship because of it. I'm still their friends a few months later they are complaining to me about what they want with their new bf and what they want is exactly what I gave them. Though their new bf doesn't seem to care. I think men making women miserable or sad keeps them around. I mean seriously if i want to keep a relationship do I not always have to treat a girl right?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My guess is that you would call yourself a "nice" guy. The problem with nice guys is that they are often seen as spineless. Do you have a problem with setting boundaries? I am guessing you do, because you are doing the whole "let's be friends even after you dump me" role.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It just pisses me off when they are begging for what I gave them in their new relationship. I guess I just have act like I don't care about more things even though I do.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK I really don't know much of anything about women or relationships but this is how it seems:

The most imortant thing is that a woman likes YOU. A distant second is HOW YOU treat HER. OK? They are like two separate things. They must be. And if you treat her well all the time, then you MUST be compromising some aspect of the first factor. And since first is most important, that makes it a big NO-NO

If those guys your ex-girlfriends or whatever treated them a little nicer more of the time, you would probably be hearing about how awesome their boyfriends are.

Thing is, a lot of guys are all about number ONE and nothing about number TWO. So they are dicks. You seem like you are all about number TWO.

Oh yeah, and you really have to disregard what these women are telling you. It is misleading- Although they really DO want to be treated better, it is more important that they actually LIKE who their boyfriend is (imagine that!). Think about it- They obviously like their new boyfriends more than you. You just happened to treat them better.

maybe you're dating girls who don't know themselves well enough to know what they want...or think they should want something because society says so, but they actually don't.

"Women are the devil."

Actions speak louder than words. Clearly, these girls don't really know what they want. Stop dating them.
    Spammer Spanker

Looks like you need to look outside of the box of what you think you want in a woman. Its the typical NICE GUY syndrome. It does suck, because I think as us gals mature we appreciate the nice guys more. Maybe look to someone a little older?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Tedel Guest
    I agree with Doesn'tMatter, you know? A woman will always try to dominate you HOPING she will NEVER EVER achieve it.

Women want the man to be the man in the situation. If you miss that, you are dropped. That easy.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Out of your testicicles is secreted a magical chemical called testosterone. It makes you aggressive in your pursuit of females, rougher around the edges than a women, and gives you manliness. Don't ignore that chemical! Even though women won't like certain aspects of this, all in all they really want it.

Also, when you have sex, the man is doing the penetrating and the woman is being penetrated.